• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: It's Friday

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It's Friday"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    My billing day was shortened by an over-zealous admin who had made my account 'weekday only' and required approval to allow me access. Still, managed a productive afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• RetSet
    replied
    Saturday - Chilling and general domestic type buggering abbout.

Sunday - A full billing day. I'm A Real Contractor

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    That's the same all over the country....

Don't like the stuff plenty of nicer options available (even Fosters)...
    Where is EO?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Do you get piss in a plastic cup then?
    Only if you pay extra

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    In Nottingham SA is called 'wife-beater' - just shows the reverence it's shown here...
    That's the same all over the country....

Don't like the stuff plenty of nicer options available (even Fosters)...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Which reminds me, I was chatting with my new French buddies last night (I know this makes me sound like an insufferable prat, just don't know how to word it differently because this is what I was doing) and they say Stella Artois may be reassuringly expensive in the UK, but in France they wouldn't give it to their dogs.
    In Nottingham SA is called 'wife-beater' - just shows the reverence it's shown here...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Which reminds me, I was chatting with my new French buddies last night (I know this makes me sound like an insufferable prat, just don't know how to word it differently because this is what I was doing) and they say Stella Artois may be reassuringly expensive in the UK, but in France they wouldn't give it to their dogs.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Stella Artois

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    On EasyJet?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Do you get champagne?
    On EasyJet?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Did I mention I was going to the Weinachtsmarkt in Dortmund this weekend, and staying at the Radisson Blu hotel?

Come on folks, this is suity, from Luton, whose weekends normally consist of being in Luton, with screaming kids.

This is classy.
    Do you get champagne?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Did I mention I was going to the Weinachtsmarkt in Dortmund this weekend, and staying at the Radisson Blu hotel?

Come on folks, this is suity, from Luton, whose weekends normally consist of being in Luton, with screaming kids.

This is classy.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Son #2 is up from Devon for the weekend.

Sadly I will be working for a proportion of it, as have had something outstanding for a couple of weeks that needs doing.

Need to keep invoicing.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking:

Tonight - running a Cthulhu game for my brother in law for his birthday. Have nine players and not enough time to prepare. Am still making props and checking the plot for holes - ARGH!

Tomorrow - taking the kids somewhere. Daughter won an award today for learning all her (and everyone else's) lines for their Christmas play along with all of the dance moves. So will take her for a treat.

Sunday - church and then putting the decorations up for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Home alone this eve as Mrs P is on a works do.
    Tidy up the garage then into town for the rugby on the understanding that I am in a fit state to go out for dinner in the evening.
    Sun: Nothing, nada, zilch, zip hopefully. forgot that I need to find all the xmas decorations

Leave a comment:

Working...
X