• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Northern-o-meter

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Northern-o-meter"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    7% northern. Jersey.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    My facebook is full of this tulip. 10 random and utter bollox questions that mean squat yet everyone is showing their results off. WTF is it with these things?
    Indeed. I started making a "How CUK are you?" quiz, but got bored by question 3.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    85% which is strange considering I was born and bred in East Sussex.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Hope you didn't fail on Chips and Gravy......
    Not a good test this. Just had chips with gravy from the chippy near our holiday cottage.

And you can't get much further south then this holiday cottage

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    My facebook is full of this tulip. 10 random and utter bollox questions that mean squat yet everyone is showing their results off. WTF is it with these things?
    25% - London for me.

Can I be your facebook friend please

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    You're not scottish are you? You do tend to moan a lot

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    95% northern
    That's somewhere around Middlesbrough which is scarily accurate (although Darlington is far nicer)
    Isn't that like comparing which STI is the 'best'?

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    0% Northern - honest answers as well, not just plumbing for the obvious negative ones.

The arrow fell off the bottom of the screen

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    100% - not exactly a revelation!

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Working as a bin man only seems high paid because you're from the North. The really high paid jobs are in Starbucks

If you're happy to work in Starbucks then keep at it, reach for them stars!

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    95% northern
    That's somewhere around Middlesbrough

Left Lancs over 15 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Alias View Post
    To take your fancy high paid jobs and steal your women
    Working as a bin man only seems high paid because you're from the North. The really high paid jobs are in Starbucks

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    0% somewhere around Jersey, which ain't far from the truth.

If the North is so great how come all your Whippet owning, cap wearing wife beating Northern Monkeys are harking it down south.

Just asking loike.
    To take your fancy high paid jobs and steal your women

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    0% somewhere around Jersey, which ain't far from the truth.

If the North is so great how come all your Whippet owning, cap wearing wife beating Northern Monkeys are harking it down south.

Just asking loike.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X