• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Baa Baa Mah sheep

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Baa Baa Mah sheep"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    maybe it was because they were out on the Lamb?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Sounds like some people have been fleeced.
    ...and the wool pulled over their eyes...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Sounds like some people have been fleeced.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    I don't baalieve it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Sounds more like a Yorkshire version of Miss World to me Where do I buy my ticket!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    It's all part of a sting operation to combat sex trafficking in the valleys.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Ewe couldn't make it up.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Baa Baa Mah sheep

Baa Baa Mah sheep

BBC News - Stolen sheep go on show for farmers

About a hundred farmers turned out for a sheep identity parade following a police crackdown on rustling.

Forty Swaledale sheep were on show at an auction mart in Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria.

The animals were among 150 ewes recovered following thefts from hill farms across the north Pennines.

Cumbria and Durham police have arrested six people in connection with sheep rustling in recent months.

The ewes were worth £100 to £150 each and stolen mainly from Cumbria and Teesdale.

Zeity you are supposed to eat em.

Working...
X