• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: And another thing!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "And another thing!"

Collapse

• SeekingIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    They are not refilling them, they are merely rinsing out after having a pee in them

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    An excellent idea. Ideally one would have one of those ice buckets on a stand, then take the whole lot to the gents and drink well chilled champagne out of the bottle while taking daily dump and posting on CUK. All on client time as well.
    You, sir, are most certainly cut out for contracting.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    As a contractor ?:

The Royal Penis is clean on Vimeo

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    Acceptance of others is the key here old boy.

A few times this week a certain person in the office visited the WC and didn't wash his hands and strolled straight back into meetings...

That's OK if you only have a piss.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Boney M View Post
    I don't want your fricking germs you ignorant *******
    Acceptance of others is the key here old boy.

A few times this week a certain person in the office visited the WC and didn't wash his hands and strolled straight back into meetings...

Last edited by oscarose; 8 November 2013, 17:11. Reason: into past tense :-)

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Surely you don't propose to wipe your own backside?
    I wouldn't have my sommelier do that. That would put the Keeper of the Used Banknotes out of work, and he's a nice chap.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm sure if you report this serious matter to HR they will launch a full-scale H&S assessment and then send out an all-staff email on the matter. You might even get a gold star for reporting this serious breach.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I'm not certain I'd want my sommelier coming into the traps with me. Or would he open the champers and hand it to me as I walked in?
    Surely you don't propose to wipe your own backside?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I'm not certain I'd want my sommelier coming into the traps with me. Or would he open the champers and hand it to me as I walked in?
    A deaf-blind midget is the preferred option.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    An excellent idea. Ideally one would have one of those ice buckets on a stand, then take the whole lot to the gents and drink well chilled champagne out of the bottle while taking daily dump and posting on CUK. All on client time as well.
    Now that's what I call contracting.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Why are you using client co's water dispenser? That's a massive IR35 fail for sure. You should be bringing your own bottled water in. Or champers.

Leave a comment:

• Boney M
    replied
    Who me NLUK?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Man, you sound a delight to work with....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Boney M View Post
    What is it about colleagues in the office who refill their bottles of evian or whatever with water from the water dispenser but shoving the bottle top right up to the nozzle so it rubs their germs all over the place because they sit at their desk swigging out of the bottle.

I don't want your fricking germs you ignorant *******
    Wait until the offender is at the water dispenser and then squeeze some knob pus onto his / her keyboard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X