• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Binge drinking test"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Better to burn out than to fade away.

How tedious: I scored a massive zero.

Looks very much like I'll be fading away then.
    Nonsense. You need a 12 steps plan to increase your score.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    QQ 1-3: 4 each.
    Remaining QQ: 0.

So I drink a lot but it's doing no harm?
    exactly what I got!

think there may be some long term impact on the liver but you know you only live once and have to die of something!

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    QQ 1-3: 4 each.
    Remaining QQ: 0.

So I drink a lot but it's doing no harm?

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    How are you enjoying the big stupid square pillows in DE.

I could never get used to them.
    I love it. Seen nothing to dislike yet.

Mein deutsch ist kaput.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    13 - must try harder.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    For most of us, itsnot booze or drugs that does you in ... Its lack of quality sleep after those.
    For the day after yes. The long term health effects are booze and drugs related though.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    For most of us, itsnot booze or drugs that does you in ... Its lack of quality sleep after those.
    How are you enjoying the big stupid square pillows in DE.

I could never get used to them.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    40, I'm usually gone by lunch time.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    15 for me.

I was going to stay in tonight, but reading that made me fancy a pint, so I'm off to the pub

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    0 - No booze for over 9 years.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    1/2 a bottle? Bloody lightweight. My glass takes 1/2 a bottle.
    It must be a very small glass if your miniatures only half fill it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    My problem - if you can call it that - is that I like drinking alone, by which I mean watching TV after the wife goes to bed and drinking red wine or whisky with a bowl of cheese savouries.
    You can so easy get through 1/2 bottle of wine or several large spirits. That's fine if it's a couple of nights a week but unlike meeting friends at the pub, when you drink alone you can do so every night and then you realise you're drinking a lot even though you are never actually drunk, which isn't great for one's figure.
    1/2 a bottle? Bloody lightweight. My glass takes 1/2 a bottle.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    My problem - if you can call it that - is that I like drinking alone, by which I mean watching TV after the wife goes to bed and drinking red wine or whisky with a bowl of cheese savouries.
    You can so easy get through 1/2 bottle of wine or several large spirits. That's fine if it's a couple of nights a week but unlike meeting friends at the pub, when you drink alone you can do so every night and then you realise you're drinking a lot even though you are never actually drunk, which isn't great for one's figure.
    It also explains why you're 60 stone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X