• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Anyone we know disappeared recently?

AssGoo???

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    I'll be carrying on with the brick work on my new utility room:

(And happy 2006, Brillo!)
    Anyone we know disappeared recently?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Pride in London - best party of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Gardening, dog walking, and preparing the house for my dad visiting next week

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Local towns very own festival like Glastonbury but smaller and with cover bands instead of the real ones

[emoji849]

But should be fun to drink a few tinnies and listen to some music assuming the weather holds.

May need to chop the hedge in the morning if I can be bovvered.

Tfa

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    TFA

When I was driving back from a show a couple of weeks ago my trailer came off my car and flipped across the A303 and down an embankment. Of all the weird things it got caught in a tree.
    Ouch, Lucky there was nothing coming the other way. 3-zero-3 has been nose to tail the past few weekends, esp with Glastonbury.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    TFA

When I was driving back from a show a couple of weeks ago my trailer came off my car and flipped across the A303 and down an embankment. Of all the weird things it got caught in a tree. Not much damage to the trailer or the kit (one medieval box and one bowl got broken due to my paranoid packing).

However, I do not have time to get it repaired between now and next weekend (when out next show is) so we have chipped in to hire a van. This weekend will be spent unpacking and reoganising the garage and then getting the stuff over to a friends house to be packed into said van.

You?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    TFA

frightening bloody horse riders

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So what's everybody doing ?

I'm here

celebrating my daughter gaining her MSc with merit. Confirmed today.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    TFA,

Started yesterday and will continue until Monday with this: Darmstadter Heinerfest – Das vielfaltigste Innenstadtfest Deutschlands

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Walking the new coast path from Weston to Minehead but taking a cab to miss out Bridgwater.
    Only go to Bridgwater if you have marital aids.....

Leave a comment:

• MonkeysUncle
    replied
    Taking the young 'un to Whipsnade Zoo tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Baby is three today so it's unicorns and chocolate cake today and Peppa Pig World tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by Benny View Post
    Those foundations look so oversized width wise - was that BC speced?
    Standard 600mm trench - 100mm cavity plus the inner leaf gives you 300mm of wall + 150mm each side (ish). Not BC specced, but they've signed it off for me.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    I'll be carrying on with the brick work on my new utility room:

(And happy 2006, Brillo!)
    Those foundations look so oversized width wise - was that BC speced?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X