• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Roll up, Roll up! Who's hated by the Daily Wail?"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Hated by the Mail and am definitely not a geek: 30%

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    98%

Smartypants! Why are you mucking about with stupid personality quizzes instead of solving the world’s energy problems and genetically engineering flies that can find their way around windows?
    I'm very very afraid especially as work pc doesn't have sound.

thankfully the Daily Mail just ignores me.
    Last edited by eek; 3 October 2013, 13:37.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    83%

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    86% on the geek test.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    90%.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Hated - which delights me
    and 79% on the Geek Test - not sure if that's good or bad....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    61%

Not sure if that's a good score to get as it seems to mean I'm nearly normal compared to you lot. or
    Really?

Normal people don't post on here....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    82%, but soundless.
    84%

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    As an aside I think the Mail is a major factor in depression and paranoia in the elderly. Imagine getting your only information about the world outside your front door from the Mail, or The Express for that matter.
    Yep, but if you take it away from them they'll get depressed too; I think it's an addiction. The English middle classes need something to moan about and the Wail provides it. The Wail on Sunday is especially important to them; they sit down with a glass of wine from Sainsburys, read the Wail and have a good old harrumph about 'these people'. Would you take away alcohol from a senile alcoholic when it's the only pleasure he has left? I know this is a difficult issue that Lady Tester has to deal with in the care home; what do you do when the seemingly friendly old bloke regresses back to the days of Anton Mussert and the war and starts giving straight arm salutes to the staff? What do you do about the old brother and sister that fondle each other in the corridor? Lady Tester's happily quite enlightened about these things and finds ways to let old people live the way they want to. This is the point, you see, a subscription to the Wail is the last stop before the nursing home.

Now then, young people today...
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 3 October 2013, 07:50.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The Mail will hate you xoggy because you're a bright guy who thinks for himself, even if you do end up being as tragically wrong as the Mail is about almost everything.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Detested.

But I don't care as I scored 84% on The Geek Test.
    61%

Not sure if that's a good score to get as it seems to mean I'm nearly normal compared to you lot. or

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    96%
    82%, but soundless.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Detested.

But I don't care as I scored 84% on The Geek Test.
    96%

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    I said I was Miley Cyrus and I think I got away with being liked.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Lame, I only answered "wrong" on 3 things and I'm hated, despite apaprently being almost completely pro-mail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X