• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Today's total bargain for those of little intellect"

Collapse

• Project Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Quite. In the utility room, annex or garage, if its raining.
    What? Don't you have a drying room?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Get the butler to tell the maid to do the washing, who cares if it rains

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Poor people can use a washing line.

Simples.
    Quite. In the utility room, annex or garage, if its raining.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Simples.
    indeed and with them being poor and unemployed maybe they can borrow a mangle off the state - I mean lets not waste energy letting the poor have something to dry their clothes whilst they sit around considering the moral dilemmas thrown up by today's edition of Jeremy Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Being a Beko it will also probably burn your house down as well, double bargain. Get bummed by Bright House and then lose your house. Great deal that!
    So the house burns down before the repo men come to take everything away when you default on the payments?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I've never had a drier. Don't they shrink everything?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    So we needed a new Tumble Dryer and after a quick bit of googling I found one for £210, delivery on Tuesday morning..

or I could if I didn't have the cash upfront buy it from Bright House ----

Granted its in a nice shade of red but its £568.96 cash or £7 a week for a total bargain price of £1,092.00

There is only 1 word for that Ouch.....
    Being a Beko it will also probably burn your house down as well, double bargain. Get bummed by Bright House and then lose your house. Great deal that!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It rains a lot in the UK
    It rained a lot before electric washer-dryers were invented too, but people managed some how.

You can dry clothes inside as well as outside.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by socialworker View Post
    It's very expensive, being poor.
    I couldn't afford to be poor these days

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    of course (although its a barclay card rather than Tesco).
    Lost out on another fiver then you mug.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Hope you paid through a cash back site and used a tesco card for an even bigger saving.
    of course (although its a barclay card rather than Tesco).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Hope you paid through a cash back site and used a tesco card for an even bigger saving.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Simples.
    It rains a lot in the UK

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Ouch would not be the first word that came to my mind. Unfortunately I can't use any of the words that occured to me, as I'd rather not be banned. Could I get away with chiselling, immoral arseholes?

Simples.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Just like Wonga, The Labour Party etc exploiting the poor same as it's always been
    I don't think this is a state-run washing machine company actually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X