• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why can't they talk about it?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

How the frig [pardon the pun] did that conversation come about?
    dhoog by name Dog by Nature?

must admit I'm curious what made that come up (fnar fnar) in conversation.

was there you go Mr Dhoog I plumped the cushions don't worry about the wet patch, I was just strumming my fleshy banjo.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied

Well he did set that camera up .....

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Women generally don't pretend otherwise. Perhaps there's a simpler reason why women in your experience don't admit to enjoying it.

I had a discussion with my cleaner about it once, she was quite open about the subject.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    It would make more sense to have national don't wank at work day.
    Maybe this will help.

(although Amazon have none in stock).

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Sounds like a challenge for all you gents.

National wank at work day?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I know an accountant who admitted to wanking 10, 11 times a day during his P2's, as he said it was the only way he could take his mind off the exams. Reckons it helped him pass the exams.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

I had a discussion with my cleaner about it once, she was quite open about the subject.
    You are Kent Philip and I claim my £5.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I find women often deny it, especially when they are complete strangers I confront on the train with a video camera pointed at them.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Women generally don't pretend otherwise. Perhaps there's a simpler reason why women in your experience don't admit to enjoying it.
    ooooh miaw!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Nice. I have to don a ManU shirt and Wayne Rooney face mask to get any attention from mine.
    That's lovely, dear. And does he wear this one to complete the role-play scenario?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    maybe they do not talk about it because then they would admit that sex is pleasurable and enjoyable and it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy sex.

Which makes them sound just like a man......

I've a friend who continues to insist she never has.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    maybe they do not talk about it because then they would admit that sex is pleasurable and enjoyable and it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy sex.

Which makes them sound just like a man......

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    After a lifetime in the business, I'm damned if I'm going self-service. I just wait until the old man's working at home, pop these on, drape myself across his desk and he doesn't notice the difference.

Nice. I have to don a ManU shirt and Wayne Rooney face mask to get any attention from mine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    After a lifetime in the business, I'm damned if I'm going self-service. I just wait until the old man's working at home, pop these on, drape myself across his desk and he doesn't notice the difference.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Besides, they do talk about it. Try having a game of pocket billiards next time you pick the kids up from school, you'll find that it's all they talk about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X