• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thank crunchie it's Friday"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    How much do you want for your saddle?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Made it. Box Hill a doddle. Leith Hill not pretty...
    How much do you want for your saddle?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Just about to jump on a train to Dorking to have a go at Box Hill and Leith Hill on the new bike (which is lacking a granny ring)

Wish me luck...
    Made it. Box Hill a doddle. Leith Hill not pretty...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Just about to jump on a train to Dorking to have a go at Box Hill and Leith Hill on the new bike (which is lacking a granny ring)

Wish me luck...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Spunk $50,000 on the tables ...
    Top tip; if the tables are that expensive the curtains probably are too, so best to wipe it on a tissue.

Leave a comment:

• socialworker
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually feck it. Im going to drive to Vegas.
    You will get some sleep now won't you ?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    You're leaving that a bit late. We sorted it weeks ago (mind you I think their blazers are ones they MAY eventually grow into rather than ones they WILL grow into)
    Hoping last year's jacket still fits, so it should just need a dry clean.

New shoes definitely needed - no point in buying at the beginning of the holiday as feet grow at an alarming rate.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Good plan. Spunk $50,000 on the tables and you'll have an incentive to work on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Thank you.

Mrs eek and 1 junior have one of their quilting courses so I'm taking them there and then the other junior to Newcastle. After that pick them up, find food and collect new desk from Ikea.

Sunday - build desk (should take less than 1 hour) and set up new office in spare room (so trip to buy new monitor). Watch F1 if I can get away with it.

Monday - not a clue. No doubt day out somewhere.

Next weekend is worse

Friday - drive to London
    Saturday - see family drive back.
    Sunday - look after eek juniors as wife is seeing if she can make her plan b into a profitable business (I don't think she can)
    Don’t forget to offset all expenses and losses from your ltd co (even her salary travel meetings etc). There are a number of ways to do it including using your ltd co as a parent co.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Mountains of washing.

Parkrun tomorrow.
    Cycle Sun and/or Monday on the new bike.

Sorting out school uniform (for child #3, not for me, before anyone gets too carried away...)
    You're leaving that a bit late. We sorted it weeks ago (mind you I think their blazers are ones they MAY eventually grow into rather than ones they WILL grow into)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Mountains of washing.

Parkrun tomorrow.
    Cycle Sun and/or Monday on the new bike.

Sorting out school uniform (for child #3, not for me, before anyone gets too carried away...)

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Flying to Sicily for my hols

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Quiet one tonight as I'm knackered.
    Sat: Mow the lawn (again), bit of shopping, pottering. Then out for dinner & cocktails with Mrs P
    Sun: Got the family around for PondPaters birthday lunch/BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Ooh I forgot about the F1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X