• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Can we have a new rep scheme please"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Sorry all. Will be looking at rep again shortly. May look at using rep in General and LR still and the other "Like" system, which no-one seemed to like, that we tried last year. Just having some time off with kids over the holiday but will be back to this for the end of the month.

Good grief! Admin commiunicates with the posters. Someone pass me the smelling salts.....

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    BP for drama queen!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Done, again!

I wonder if we can get her to Number 1 before Admin resets it?
    helen7 for rep queen!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Old anonymous neg repping was the best.

HTH

Real MF

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    try
    here then or here instead
    Done, again!

I wonder if we can get her to Number 1 before Admin resets it?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Already done it in response to a previous BP rant.
    try
    here then or here instead

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    She's not at the bottom of the list. I guess someone is undoing Brillo's work.

(If anyone else would like to +ve her, shortcut here)
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
    Already done it in response to a previous BP rant.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Sorry all. Will be looking at rep again shortly. May look at using rep in General and LR still and the other "Like" system, which no-one seemed to like, that we tried last year. Just having some time off with my respite carer over the holiday but will be back to this for the end of the month.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Sorry all. Will be looking at rep again shortly. May look at using rep in General and LR still and the other "Like" system, which no-one seemed to like, that we tried last year. Just having some time off with kids over the holiday but will be back to this for the end of the month.
    Hurry up, its important we must have a serviceable rep system so I can see how loved I am.

Love - <you know who>

Seriously have a good break, I will bask in the glory of having the same rep title as BP & MF for a while longer.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    LOL. I think you started it!

Normally I dont bother that much....
    I never ever -ve rep first. Except for our resident specials - MF and sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Which was why you constantly neg repped me a while ago?

Nevertheless I agreed with your post.
    LOL. I think you started it!

Normally I dont bother that much....

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Bar Stewards. I go in for an operation and you all foil my top secret cunning plan.
    It's hardly top secret when you boast about in a thread on the exact same topic

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Bar Stewards. I go in for an operation and you all foil my top secret cunning plan.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Can'tr we just award the rep prize to the person with the biggest breasts?
    After todays op that could be you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X