• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we have a new rep scheme please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And no-one remembers who came last. Well I do. Its helen7. I am negging her every 24 hours. And +ve repping all others who are beneath zero - even proggy is now +ve!

Why? Because I am bored. And to prove to admin that any rep scheme is bound to fail.

The idea is supposed to tell posters who is a reliable poster. Well MF seems to come out quite highly despite being a total arse (in more ways than one after all the burgers he eats) which proves the system is failing.

Can'tr we just award the rep prize to the person with the biggest breasts?
    You are aware that Helen7 is unreppable aren't you. It's been disabled on her account so she won't see what you put or affect her score.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You are aware that Helen7 is unreppable aren't you. It's been disabled on her account so she won't see what you put or affect her score.
      Okay. Then I shall start negging you and put you at the foot of the table. Not that anyone other than you give a about rep.

Comment

Rep system is pointless. Anyone who cares what some other knobhead on an internet forum thinks about them needs to get a life.

Even more so the ones on here who consistently think they need to 'police' the forum be dealing out negs when they can.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Rep system is pointless. Anyone who cares what some other knobhead on an internet forum thinks about them needs to get a life.

Even more so the ones on here who consistently think they need to 'police' the forum be dealing out negs when they can.
          Which was why you constantly neg repped me a while ago?

Nevertheless I agreed with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Which was why you constantly neg repped me a while ago?

Nevertheless I agreed with your post.
            WHS. I've had neg from PC.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              People give neg rep on CUK. Well I never!

Comment

Ditto. For agreeing with you on his mumsnet approach to the forum. I didn't bother responding in kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Ditto. For agreeing with you on his mumsnet approach to the forum. I didn't bother responding in kind.
                  Yeah. You never return rep you tight arse.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    She's not at the bottom of the list. I guess someone is undoing Brillo's work.

(If anyone else would like to +ve her, shortcut here)

Comment

She's not at the bottom of the list. I guess someone is undoing Brillo's work.

(If anyone else would like to +ve her, shortcut here)
                      Done!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X