• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One Interesting thing."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by formant View Post
    Stacked horizontally?
    who do you take me for, SAS??

Leave a comment:

• formant
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    My penis exactly the same length as two Ikea pencils.
    Stacked horizontally?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    My penis is exactly the same length as two Ikea pencils.

I'm also banned from Ikea.
    Last edited by vetran; 25 July 2013, 15:40.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I had that Boris Johnson in the back of me cab once...
    Hope you used protection

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No fooking way, have you met her?? Got more fat rolls than Greggs.

Brillo spends all his time out training so he can avoid her. I just fancied a kip as I know he's never at home.
    It sounds like Brillo and his missus were enjoying a night out, and you and suity both thought you were enjoying a night with Mrs Brillo.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I'd heard that but then again you don't make billions without being a bit tough

Why only half a chicken sandwich??????
    I was working on one of his boats, he popped down to say hello to the female chef (I got the feeling his reputation as a ladies man comes from enjoying their company). she was worried he wasn't eating so made him a chicken sandwich he only wanted half and I was offered the other half (I was starving so accepted, also it made a cool story).

and like Tarzan & Nigel Hawthorne he most definitely feels larger in real life. There is a presence, sorry to say Phil Collins doesn't have that.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
    I've got an stomach ulcer that is killing me
    That will be the bile.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I had that Boris Johnson in the back of me cab once...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    I gave Peter Buck my plectrum for an encore at an REM gig in 1985 after he'd given all his away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    if it was a 2.2, it would have frazzled me brains and left me a gormless retard for life.

ok, it's a fair cop

Interestingly, my best friend shot me in the leg with a .22 aged 18. Hit a bone, fractured and I had to be operated on to remove the 'Prometheus' bullet. Funniest part about it, was that he was an RMP at the time.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are you sure it was a .22 and not a 2.2?
    if it was a 2.2, it would have frazzled me brains and left me a gormless retard for life.

ok, it's a fair cop

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I got shot between the eyes by a .22 air rifle when I was 14, and the pellet is still in me 'ead
    Are you sure it was a .22 and not a 2.2?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I got shot between the eyes by a .22 air rifle when I was 14, and the pellet is still in me 'ead

Leave a comment:

• KaiserWilly
    replied
    I've got an stomach ulcer that is killing me

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    I wanted to be a harrier jump jet pilot but am too stupid.

So now I pull plugs on banking systems and hope everything we did holds together.

Overall probably have less damage impact as a pilot...?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X