• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it too early for champagne?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Assuming he's flying LHR to San Fran, feel free to use this handy MarillionFan Tracker

Spot on.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Note to admin Can you change MF's avatar. He'll love you forever if you...
    +1

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I believe it was this flight:

Not to admin Can you change MF's avatar. He'll love you forever if you...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I believe it was this flight:

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Assuming he's flying LHR to San Fran, feel free to use this handy MarillionFan Tracker

Or this one which I think is better
    Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!

Just west of Greenland at the moment.

I am taking a flight shortly, but nothing like as glamorous. Newcastle to Heathrow. In Cattle class

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Posting during take off. Impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Can we assume that by now MF will be half way across the Atlantic, sprawled in the aisle, drunk as a skunk

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Damn. Have to make the choice again!

Gone for a beer this time.
    Beer is about right.
    You've got nothing to celebrate being a wage-slave as you are, a minion at the beck and call of his masters.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Can we assume that by now MF will be half way across the Atlantic, sprawled in the aisle, drunk as a skunk

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Well it seemed we were early popping the Champagne corks yesterday when we thought you had gone down with the plane at San Francisco airport

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Well it seemed we were early popping the Champagne corks yesterday when we thought you had gone down with the plane at San Francisco airport

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Quite amazed that you'd not managed to pack at 8am, but by 11am you've packed, got from deepest Wiltshire to Heathrow and managed to secure an upgrade to business class.
    You need to cut MF some slack - he has got so many sockies that sometimes he gets wrong login and legend...

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Just seen a hurried red faxed 50 year old fella, obvious Napoleon complex, barking orders at his flustered wife and two daughters as he rushes around the airport in a panic.

Do you want me to come over and say hello?
    Well, as I have 3 daughters, I am 6'1" and am not red 'faxed', I am sure you've got the wrong man. But carry on...

Quite amazed that you'd not managed to pack at 8am, but by 11am you've packed, got from deepest Wiltshire to Heathrow and managed to secure an upgrade to business class.

Amazing stuff
    Last edited by Old Hack; 7 July 2013, 10:28.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Jeez, I look forward to these pretend long haul flights only for the 12 hours respite you give the board.
    Just seen a hurried red faxed 50 year old fella, obvious Napoleon complex, barking orders at his flustered wife and two daughters as he rushes around the airport in a panic.

Do you want me to come over and say hello?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Or shall I have orange juice?

Flight running. Upgraded to business class as per usual.

Is it too early?
    Jeez, I look forward to these pretend long haul flights only for the 12 hours respite you give the board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X