• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bring Back Proggy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bring Back Proggy"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I would have been better to correct the small infraction and turn it in to a ban as well, to be served with immediate effect
    FOAD

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Yeah. You and who's army?

Link to the post in question please I can't be bothered to look myself.
    FOAD

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    In all seriousness, we could do with a clear ruling as to whether it's OK to make death threats towards MF.
    Yeah. You and who's army?

Link to the post in question please I can't be bothered to look myself.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I prefer to get my bans the traditional way, by calling MF a cunno
    If they would just give MF the custom title of **** we wouldn't have to bother.

Although we might anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    And anyway.... isn't creating a post about a single user and bannable offence... and discussing bans is also a bannable offence?

And SimonMac being a proggy lover has to be worthy of a CUK holiday surely?
    I prefer to get my bans the traditional way, by calling MF a cunno

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    And anyway.... isn't creating a post about a single user and bannable offence... and discussing bans is also a bannable offence?

What about discussing bannable offences? Surely that's a bannable offence?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    Why the banning?

Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As a demonstration of inconsistency and arbitrariness, I've reverse The FaQQer's ban.
    I would have been better to correct the small infraction and turn it in to a ban as well, to be served with immediate effect

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Why the banning?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As a demonstration of inconsistency and arbitrariness, I've reverse The FaQQer's ban.
    How marvellously random

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    My last two infractions were given by different moderators for the same post. One was a minor infraction, one was a ban.

Good

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    In all seriousness, we could do with a clear ruling as to whether it's OK to make death threats towards MF.
    In all seriousness, I think it's probably a banning offence to not make such threats.

Originally posted by eek View Post
    That implies that our mods are inconsistent, random, vendictive and petty. Who could say such a thing
    Me, for one.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    At least one of the mods exhibits signs of cretinism.
    You only say that because you can't count higher than one.

We had an investigation and found no evidence of any wrongdoing.*

* Because we didn't look very hard at all.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    That implies that our mods are inconsistent, random, vendictive and petty. Who could say such a thing
    My last two infractions were given by different moderators for the same post. One was a minor infraction, one was a ban.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X