• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Regrets

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Regrets"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    On this subject, I'm with Edith.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    I think it is generally better to regret doing something, rather than not doing something.

That combined with the expedient of doing things in a small way successfully before committing to things in a big way means that my life is a trail of a large number of minor feckups.

I might have to make a list..

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Nah.

You bunch of pussies.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Should I seek counselling?
    It depends what the counselor looks like.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Probably, it might help with your self esteem and confidence issues

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    10,437 women has been quite enough for me.

Not that I can count, or anything.
    FTFY
    Last edited by MyUserName; 14 June 2013, 14:47. Reason: Sodding typo

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You've been raped!

No, just assaulted and too pissed to care. Raped is what those bastards from the pension company did to my life savings. Or is that pillage?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    whs, and one or two women I said no to and it didn't stop them.
    You've been raped!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Women wise the only regrets I have are the ones I've said no to.
    whs, and one or two women I said no to and it didn't stop them.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Women wise the only regrets I have are the ones I've said no to.

DimPrawn in off with a tulipty stick mode

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You mean you would turn gay?? Bloody softie laa laa... If I had that time back I would do all that more... if that were possible
    How is sleeping with more women gay? I think you may be "confused"...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Do you ever wish you could have the last 5, 10 or 20 years back and do them again?

I think if I could, I would, and I would drink less and sleep with more women. Although actually that probably isn't a great idea given the amount of trouble it has caused me over the years.
    You mean you would turn gay?? Bloody softie laa laa... If I had that time back I would do all that more... if that were possible

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Do you ever wish you could have the last 5, 10 or 20 years back and do them again?

I think if I could, I would, and I would drink less and sleep with more women. Although actually that probably isn't a great idea given the amount of trouble it has caused me over the years.
    Only an idiot or the extremely fortunate can live life without regrets

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Wish I'd boffed your Mum before she croaked of AIDS.

Oh ... wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X