• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cojak

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cojak"

Collapse

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Send a message to admin saying you want a level like 'LisaContractorUmbrella is more profit than loss' or something and get your accounting one.
    That would be nice wouldn't it Although now I have a translation I am not sure I want to change

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    If you don't know what that is, Lisa, don't ask and don't google for it. You do not want to know.
    You had to say it didn't you! Olympic logo was funny

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    If you don't know what that is, Lisa, don't ask and don't google for it. You do not want to know.
    I made that mistake...

Leave a comment:

• b0redom
    replied
    One of the funniest things I've seen on TV was the BBC news' search for alternatives to Olympic 2012 logo. Someone snuck this gem in:

Goatse on the BBC

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    One of the internets first memes, predating even Mr Goatse

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Send a message to admin saying you want a level like 'LisaContractorUmbrella is more profit than loss' or something and get your accounting one.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    LisaContractorUmbrella is bm9ib2R5J3MgYml0Y2g=

I don't understand this either
    Translator here:
    Convert Base 64 encoded data to ASCII Text

Yes I could have translated it for you but that would be too easy

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    felt a bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz
    It's in RADIX-64 - you need to find scarecrow (aka sasguru) to decode it for you

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    LisaContractorUmbrella is bm9ib2R5J3MgYml0Y2g=

I don't understand this either

And yes NLUK I have done a search on Google. Oddly enough it brought me right back to CUK - felt a bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    One of the internets first memes, predating even Mr Goatse

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    she also needs to work out how to do PM's properly

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    So have I been repped up or down to get it - can't work out if it's a good thing or not
    Easy fix. More +ve.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    This means she kicks ass

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Have you gotten more neg rep than positive in your settings? (I know some is worth more but I am sure all we become clear when she sees a sea of greens)

Although I think extensive neg repping for posting this in the professional forums is in order. It's hardly legal

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    The opening sequence of a Japanese video game, circa 1991, called Zero Wing was badly translated for release in the US and Europe. It contained the phrase "All your base are belong to us!". The internet thought this was funny. It went down hill from there.
    So have I been repped up or down to get it - can't work out if it's a good thing or not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X