• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bought the Farm

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bought the Farm"

Collapse

• Hairy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Haha, no, too many sharks here ready to gazump I'll spill the benes when we've exchanged

Edit:

There will be ponies for the girls, some pigs, few sheep, and I have always wanted a goat to make cheese from.

Aiming to farm free range turkeys (in season) and Ducks (all seasons) for local tables and restaurants.

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I'll spill the benes
    nice.

This do you d000hg?

Last edited by Hairy; 16 October 2013, 08:39.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    He already has a... oh this is too easy.
    Still pretending to be on ignore Jesus boy?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I think you should get peacocks.
    He already has a... oh this is too easy.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I think you should get peacocks.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Sounds like they have really taken to you in the South Hams then. First impressions are fairly pivotal south of Totnes, and I suppose that is where your slack jaw and vacant expression have really come up trumps!
    Once you get fitted out for that smock there will be no holding you!!

Well at least me moving to Devon wasn't an evolutionary step skywards like your good self fat boy

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Farm is in a Hamlet of 3 houses so yes, it’s in the middle of nowhere, which was kind of the plan.
    Sounds like they have really taken to you in the South Hams then. First impressions are fairly pivotal south of Totnes, and I suppose that is where your slack jaw and vacant expression have really come up trumps!
    Once you get fitted out for that smock there will be no holding you!!

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Well, this goes back to the eighties but a neighbour who bought a farm back then found the Forestry Commission Very Helpful when it came to planting willows.
    This, I do have an idea of!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Keeping schtum for now. I will tell you 12 acres, mostly grazing (although currently free range chooks) but about a coppice worth of woodland, which I'll convert to willow once moved in.

You can see the sea from one part of the land.

No idea on handouts as yet, but will look into it.
    Well, this goes back to the eighties but a neighbour who bought a farm back then found the Forestry Commission Very Helpful when it came to planting willows.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Desperate for attention.
    The ironing...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    So why did you post this?

Desperate for attention.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally Posted by Old Hack
    I'll spill the benes when we've exchanged
    nice.
    So I am on ignore, yet you quote on my post; you thought I'd not spelled 'beans' correctly, and in your haste to try to mock me, you forgot to stop masturbating, so didn't think it through

Lying is not a strong Christian trait you know. I think you should repent, stop lying, and beast yourself with birch, or whatever it is you god botherers like to do to yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Thanks mb. I don't know why he finds it hard to believe people would ignore him, just an ego thing probably.
    d000hg, you responded directly to one of my posts you muppet

Platypus; it was more out of elation.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Ok, bought a farm, but hey ho.

Cue the barely thought out insults from the usual suspects. However, I DGAS, as I took 20% off asking, and it's exactly, to the letter, what we wanted, including water course and South South West Facing and everything we wanted out of it.

Give me your worst, but I really wouldn't care.
    So why did you post this?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What did he say benesy?
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Thanks mb. I don't know why he finds it hard to believe people would ignore him, just an ego thing probably.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ftfy

Morning
    Morning

I've never professed to be handsome, just not fat...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X