• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Startling sea level data"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Well, the moon is made of cheese, and cheese is killing the planet.

"You’re producing the milk from a dairy cow that is emitting large quantities of methane, which has a global-warming impact 25 times higher than carbon. And then you have the methane and nitrous oxide that are also generated from the cow’s manure. "

I call bulltulip. Or at least cowpat.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Couldn't you use a very long stick? Prod the moon and then measure how far up the stick the carbon comes up
    Not very scientific though is it?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Got a spare spaceship?
    Couldn't you use a very long stick? Prod the moon and then measure how far up the stick the carbon comes up

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I will be able to get to work on my Gin Palace
    Yeah, knock yourself out DA!!!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What colour?
    Pink with chrome bits please (rep to first correct answer).

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I will be able to get to work on my Gin Palace

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Got a spare spaceship?
    What colour?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    No. But be our guest!

Got a spare spaceship?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Has anyone measured carbon levels on the moon?
    No. But be our guest!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Jesus are you serious..ducks!! A stick is all you need to measure the water level. I lay on on the water about 10 years ago and the water level is still less than half way up. I'd say its about 1/3rd of a stick as opposed to 1/2 of a duck
    If you've been laying in the water that long your skin must be rather shrivelled by now. Suggest you get up, dry off and have a cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    River levels remain the same too. The water only comes half way up the ducks.
    Jesus are you serious..ducks!! A stick is all you need to measure the water level. I lay on on the water about 10 years ago and the water level is still less than half way up. I'd say its about 1/3rd of a stick as opposed to 1/2 of a duck

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Has anyone measured carbon levels on the moon?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Don't be silly, the sea level changes significantly nearly every day. Sometimes several times a day!
    Next you'll be telling me it's not Carbon, it's the moon wot dun it.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Don't be silly, the sea level changes significantly nearly every day. Sometimes several times a day!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    ducks are not an accurate measure of sea or river levels, everyone knows that. satellites outperform ducks most of the time
    When the water comes half way up the satellites, then it's definitely time to worry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X