• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Self Restraint

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Self Restraint"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You're supposed to cook it?
    Of course not you d000fus, that's where you've been going so wrong.

GF#2 cooked me something similar to this - Thai Crab And Mango Salad.

And forget about all the "trying to lose weight" whining from those that decide to eat salad - they simply snack 24/7 on processed food and wonder why "salads" don't work.

And if you're trying to cycle to change your metabolism to lose weight, you're gonna need to do 30 miles a day or more. I know, I've been there, I've stopped, and I know it. (although I'm starting again! )

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    You've been reading the wrong cookbooks d0000000hg!
    You're supposed to cook it?

Anyway on the subject of restraint I a pack of yum-yums and a large bottle of beer to get through, as well as some crisps I forgot to finish earlier. It's OK, I went on the bike before (though I think it may be faulty, I haven't lost any weight since buying it).

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I have nothing against salad, it's simply a side-dish or light lunch not a meal unless you fill it so full of stuff it's not healthy anymore.
    You've been reading the wrong cookbooks d0000000hg!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I have nothing against salad, it's simply a side-dish or light lunch not a meal unless you fill it so full of stuff it's not healthy anymore.

If you have a healthy salad as you main mean, the sheer bulk of the crap you have to eat is incredible. Less "I can eat all this and be healthy?" than "I have to eat all this?"

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have you ever thought of a nice salad?
    Heathen!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    they do freeze.

have a drawer full of frozen bite size sausage rolls, couple of those are no more sinful that ten minutes looking at sally bercow.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Depends if it's wrapped between two buns, with an Angus steak beefburger, cheese and relish on it
    How many rounds of "insanity" before you can have one of those?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
    Depends if it's wrapped between two buns, with an Angus steak beefburger, cheese and relish on it

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Over Morrison's own brand!
    I imagine Tesco Value are no worse than Ginsters. Nothing worse than a microwaved Ginsters.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    he is soo 70's

sex drugs and sausage rolls

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Instead of buying 12 Morrisons Sausage rolls, I bought 6 Ginsters Sausage rolls.

Same price & same best before.

I was so impressed.
    Have you ever thought of a nice salad?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    He chose Ginsters...
    Over Morrison's own brand!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Quality over quantity every time
    He chose Ginsters...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Self Restraint

These are the best, ok they are pasties, but they are the finest, the only reason I ever go back to my home town.....

http://www.carrspasties.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X