• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The popular kids at school"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Thanks all. I was waiting a week to see if I was about to get a new rep title

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I tried
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Me too!
    done as well.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I tried
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Me too!
    Done

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I tried
    Me too!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to d000hg again.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You disgusting pedo!!!!

I tried

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to d000hg again.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I thought this thread was going to be about murder. You know the way its always the popular happy-go-lucky member of the class that gets murdered. Its never the unpopular annoying kid. Which is why SAS is still about!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm really into my wife of 10 years. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her to bits.
    You disgusting pedo!!!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I bet you started off with a couple of Garry Glitter songs and when Je t'aime came on the parents huckled you out the door.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You'd think a "best of the 60s" would have done. Perhaps you should have gone for tracks which remix or sample older tunes or something.
    Only Suity could land up having one out over him by an 18 year old girl. :

Leave a comment:

• deanosity
    replied
    It may sound corny, but I'm really into my wife of 10 years. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her to bits.
    And she has a key logger running on your machine.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I've supplied music to his parties before and it has always gone down very well. The music was well received by the oldies. As I repeatedly keep saying, I'm not that fussed they didn't like the music, it was the way and manner in which it was dealt with that I found disgusting.
    You'd think a "best of the 60s" would have done. Perhaps you should have gone for tracks which remix or sample older tunes or something.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    What did you go as? Uncle Jimmy perhaps.
    Uncle knobhead more like

MF

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    What did you go as? Uncle Jimmy perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    18 year old hot chicks in a party all drunk and Suity is busy playing 70's music instead of bonking each one of them in the toilets. Something is obviously wrong in this scenario. Are you gay ???
    Worse. Married.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    18 year old hot chicks in a party all drunk and Suity is busy playing 70's music instead of bonking each one of them in the toilets. Something is obviously wrong in this scenario. Are you gay ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X