• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tax avoiders should be named and shamed"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    I am. A nosey neightbour.

qh

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If you're trying to keep if with neighbours on benefits, you really need a better job
    funny

It's seems people will go to extraordinary length to get one over on their neighbours and it doesn't matter if they're on benefits they just dream up some idea to get more to finance their lifestyle

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Have you ever heard of "Keeping up with the Joneses"
    If you're trying to keep if with neighbours on benefits, you really need a better job

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Have you ever heard of "Keeping up with the Joneses"

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    The problem dear d000hg is you don't have to be nosy, people are all to willing to rub in the fact that they fraudulently claim money and brag about it.
    Not where I live, or anywhere I've ever lived. Perhaps you should move to a better neighbourhood.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    So you're basically going to be a nosy git, peering at peoples' cars and noting down on a clipboard so you can update your Excel spreadsheet later? I hope you have binoculars and net curtains for your 1930's ex-council terraced house. What a fun life you must lead. Spartan the curtain twitcher.
    Are you sure you're cut out to be in the 21st century? Clipboards and binoculars there have been massive advances in technology: Spy Gadgets .com - Spying Equipment | Hidden Cameras | Spy Gear | GPS Tracking

The problem dear d000hg is you don't have to be nosy, people are all to willing to rub in the fact that they fraudulently claim money and brag about it.
    Last edited by The Spartan; 21 February 2013, 11:06.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    So you're basically going to be a nosy git, peering at peoples' cars and noting down on a clipboard so you can update your Excel spreadsheet later? I hope you have binoculars and net curtains for your 1930's ex-council terraced house. What a fun life you must lead. Spartan the curtain twitcher.
    This is what we need

Stasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Let me think the mobility car might give it away, perhaps the disabled badge or the fact that she uses a walking stick? Or it could be the fact that Mrs Smith likes everyone to know her business.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    How are you supposed to know which disability Mrs Smith has? Are you going to interrogate anyone you don't see going to work?
    Let me think the mobility car might give it away, perhaps the disabled badge or the fact that she uses a walking stick? Or it could be the fact that Mrs Smith likes everyone to know her business.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    How are you supposed to know which disability Mrs Smith has? Are you going to interrogate anyone you don't see going to work?

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    I believe it's called accountability, if Mrs Smith in number 7 is claiming she can't walk more than 100m without being pain and receiving DLA for it fine. But then if I see her jogging every evening something is obviously amiss
    God forbid we should expect the morons behind the desk dishing out a lifetimes free dosh to actually do their own job properly in the first place!!!

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Indeed - that way the scum at the top can keep avoiding tax whilst the journo's of the world can bribe them for information.......

I for one do not!

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Runs With Scissors View Post
    God I'm stupid. I didn't know that you only had to pay taxes if you're English.

Fellow Celts take note - no need to pay tax any more, the generous English are doing it all for us.
    Have you been to the Welsh Valleys? feckers are all fiddling the system it's part of the reason I have sought to reduce my tax bill

Leave a comment:

• Runs With Scissors
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    God no! You know what the Scots are like for p|ssing away English taxes on their public sector 'free everything for all Scots' programmes.
    God I'm stupid. I didn't know that you only had to pay taxes if you're English.

Fellow Celts take note - no need to pay tax any more, the generous English are doing it all for us.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    FFS Dodgy! It's "IT" and "C++" is not pronounced "Cuh Add Add"
    Surely even DA knows C++ is pronounced "seep".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X