• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "christmas bonus from an agent ?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    They have paid you LTD too much, not you. It would be minus taxes to you which makes it even less worth keeping.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Tell agency. If they dont sort it next month, tell them again, if they still don't then keep it.

BTW - my brother would keep even though he'd know he'd probably get found out and then claim that life was so unfair when they came to collect their £200.
    Last edited by psychocandy; 25 January 2013, 13:58.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Pay it back - clear conscience and all that.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    What would Jesus do?
    Render unto Ceaser

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by mos View Post
    Just realised that I got overpaid by £200 around Christmas period. I am struggling a bit with myself ...

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Don't forget to include an invoice for your £200 admin fee.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Write a letter informing them of the overpayment. Don't forget to include an invoice for your £200 admin fee.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Write a letter informing them of the overpayment. Don't forget to include an invoice for your £200 admin fee.

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    replied
    What would Jesus do?

What would psychocandy’s brother do?

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    give it back, we have had this conversation several times, overpayments are not your money and can be claimed back at any point, and especially for £200 is it worth the hassle (although the agent may think the same way), Sh$t now i am in 2 minds also

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What would Jesus do?
    Cast the agent into the bowels of hell?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    christmas bonus from an agent?

The good ol' days eh....

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    What would Jesus do?

Leave a comment:

• mos
    started a topic christmas bonus from an agent ?

christmas bonus from an agent ?

Just realised that I got overpaid by £200 around Christmas period. I am struggling a bit with myself ...

Working...
X