• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This is a muslim area"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mos View Post
    Neeeey, we are all catholic. We would kick the crap out of them. like so:
    Most catholics are too long in the pub to do any fighting.

Leave a comment:

• mos
    replied
    Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Very funny but the only whites left in inner London are Eastern Europeans
    Neeeey, we are all catholic. We would kick the crap out of them. like so:
    Last edited by mos; 23 January 2013, 20:21.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind if they did. Small minded idiots knocking crap out of other small minded idiots can't be a bad thing really can it?
    I suspct the "so called muslims" will get far worse from proper muslims. No physical violence - but then the best ways of hurting people are usully mental.

In fact I did wonder if this video was the EDL pretending to be muslims......

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Some needs to complain that their stop and abuse ratio of whites to other minorities in London was a tad high.....

Funny, no mention of racism (rightly or wrongly used) at all as well....
    Very funny but the only whites left in inner London are Eastern Europeans

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Every time I see Farrage's name, I think of this chap.

Leave a comment:

• rob s
    replied
    I'm expecting a speech from Farrage on this at any moment.

"I'm not a racist, but....."

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    بْجَدِيَّة عَرَبِيَّ دِيَّ يَّجَدِيَّيَّ

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    What a next; Asians in predominantly 'White' areas forced to drink beer and eat bacon sandwiches?

Hold on a moment . . . . where's my burqua?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind if they did. Small minded idiots knocking crap out of other small minded idiots can't be a bad thing really can it?
    Agreed

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Whats the betting that some members of the EDL decide to have a stroll round the area drinking from cans as they go

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I assume these "militia" picked on young men/women on their own rather than walk up to a group of lad's who would have quite rightly kicked their ******* heads is.
    Whats the betting that some members of the EDL decide to have a stroll round the area drinking from cans as they go

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Some needs to complain that their stop and abuse ratio of whites to other minorities in London was a tad high.....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Funny, no mention of racism (rightly or wrongly used) at all as well....
    Last edited by northernladuk; 23 January 2013, 14:57.

Leave a comment:

• KaiserWilly
    replied
    Well, they are right. It's a Muslim area.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic This is a muslim area

This is a muslim area

Two held after ‘Muslim Patrol’ confrontations | The Sun |News

TWO men have been arrested in connection with a so-called "Muslim Patrol" vigilante group accused of confronting people on the streets of east London.
    Videos posted online show men accosting passers-by and demanding they throw away alcohol and women cover their bare skin.
    I assume these "militia" picked on young men/women on their own rather than walk up to a group of lad's who would have quite rightly kicked their ******* heads is.

Working...
X