• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tight arses going in monday?"

Collapse

• No2politics
    replied
    Tight arses going in monday?

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Proper contractors WFH commando with mouse in one hand.......
    Plus 1

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Chilling here, enjoying another Espresso Martini.

Told our esteemed leader that I was closed for business until the 8th Jan. He said hmmm, I'd have to think about it. I replied, it wasn't a question.

Bloody perms...

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Proper contractors WFH commando with mouse in one hand.......

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Sat in yesterday's pants WFH whilst the hangover from lastnight disperses.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I'm here in my undies until 12:30 catch me while you can.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    SY Ltd is closed for Christmas hols. ClientCo is working today, and I'm sure they'd love to see me, but company policy is company policy.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Why work when you can bill anyway?
    AS long as you can bill.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Why work when you can bill anyway?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    FTS

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I'll be there. Full days billing for reading a few emails, going to canteen for brekkie, and then following permies out the door at 12pm.....
    I plan to work on SKA in office after 2pm.

Leave a comment:

• davetza
    replied
    Working from home on Monday but will be doing a full days work sorting all the docs for my handover and then off on holiday till the 11th!!!

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Nope not bank hol. so I will be there.....

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Monday isn't a bank holiday is it?

This holiday period used to consist of just two adjacent bank holidays, 25 and 26 December. Now it's two weeks of slacking into the new year.

Monday is business as usual for me.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by adubya View Post
    Doing what the permies do, IR35 tastic
    Hmmm. Cant see HMRC being that bothered what time you went home on Xmas Eve to be honest.....

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Working from home Monday, got a 10am conference call that will be under taken in my dressing gown

Leave a comment:

Working...
X