• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's been banned and why."

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    AtW

For encouraging others to poll a ban on Minestrone.

1 day ban.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Swiftly followed by creating a new account and whining about the lack of freedom of speech.

It's a private forum. You have no freedom of speech. You can utter non-woke stuff, but you can't just insult people.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    itye1970

Having a different opinion is one thing, being an aggressive abusive troll is another.

itye1970 short-lived existence on here ended because he was an aggressive abusive troll.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Someone else... for 1 year.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 8 April 2021, 15:19.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No one of any significance.
    Still no one of any significance. I moved the thread to general and it broke. Oh dear. How said. Never mind.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Great Parks - permanent. Gricer.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Sir Ronald of Pickering

Sockie.
    My bad. I approved it. I'm so ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Sir Ronald of Pickering

Sockie.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No one of any significance.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Darmstadt. Insulted Other Member. 1 Day.
    BR14 Insulted Other Member 1 Month - because he's been warned. Next time is permaban.

Pour encourager les autres... if you post just to insult another user, you will get at least a one day ban. If you continue, you'll be permanently banned. It just makes the forums toxic and adds no value.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Stevie Wonder Boy (who he?) - 1 day - unacceptable language.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Zigenare. 7 days initially. Making vile comments and then justifying it with whataboutery.

**Extended to 1 month based on the comments and user feedback**
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 11 February 2021, 15:05.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    BR14 - abusive, nasty posts. Let's have a week free of this stuff.

This is rapidly approaching a permaban.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Zigenare (yesterday). Abusive post one day.
    AtW bypassing swear filter one day.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Mordac - 1 day. Pikey, in the context used, is racist. No doubt other disagree saying "Pikey" isn't a race, but then you'd be confusing me with someone who gives a flying **** what you think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X