• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's been banned and why."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    andrew142

Permaban. Trolling. And having searched in various places it's not the first time. Maybe he'll be educated through this, but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Two Wolves. A few days. Wouldn't let it lie.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Gricer.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Gigibronz - Swearing in the professional forums. Writing a post to effectively insult the OP. - 1 day.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    AtW

For encouraging others to poll a ban on Minestrone.

1 day ban.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Swiftly followed by creating a new account and whining about the lack of freedom of speech.

It's a private forum. You have no freedom of speech. You can utter non-woke stuff, but you can't just insult people.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    itye1970

Having a different opinion is one thing, being an aggressive abusive troll is another.

itye1970 short-lived existence on here ended because he was an aggressive abusive troll.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Someone else... for 1 year.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 8 April 2021, 15:19.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No one of any significance.
    Still no one of any significance. I moved the thread to general and it broke. Oh dear. How said. Never mind.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Great Parks - permanent. Gricer.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Sir Ronald of Pickering

Sockie.
    My bad. I approved it. I'm so ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Sir Ronald of Pickering

Sockie.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No one of any significance.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Darmstadt. Insulted Other Member. 1 Day.
    BR14 Insulted Other Member 1 Month - because he's been warned. Next time is permaban.

Pour encourager les autres... if you post just to insult another user, you will get at least a one day ban. If you continue, you'll be permanently banned. It just makes the forums toxic and adds no value.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Stevie Wonder Boy (who he?) - 1 day - unacceptable language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X