• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wanna be my Ken?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wanna be my Ken?"

Collapse

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Lighting makes a massive difference too. I'd guess more than anything else. It's easier to light the stills.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    And the final step in the transformation...

California Woman Transforming Herself Into A "Human Barbie" Is Undergoing Hypnotherapy To Lower Her IQ - disinformation

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I'm not saying I'm at the men. It's the people using her, what ever money comes in, I'm sure she does not get it all, lots of people will be getting a slice.

Then if she tries to stop and get on with her life, the will try to change her mind, keep her where she is, and let them keep their easy money.

That's how this type of thing has played out in the past.
    I thought she was self-publicising. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm sure he's said he doesn't like delicate women. I'm not sure if that's code for chubby-chaser.
    Maybe he will break them? Perhaps he should learn to use his elbows?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Would MTT?
    I'm sure he's said he doesn't like delicate women. I'm not sure if that's code for chubby-chaser.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Would MTT?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Big head/tiny neck my arse...
    What a combination.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Me wants! Me wants!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Not sure why you should be at the men, if anything I feel sorry for them, I don't imagine "Barbie" does this for free so its not like she is being exploited
    I'm not saying I'm at the men. It's the people using her, what ever money comes in, I'm sure she does not get it all, lots of people will be getting a slice.

Then if she tries to stop and get on with her life, the will try to change her mind, keep her where she is, and let them keep their easy money.

That's how this type of thing has played out in the past.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

Is that the new caption contest? I am sure I can dig out a photo of you from somwhere

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    is it wrong that i would love to have a go on that
    yes very

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Of course it's fake.

It's surprising what makeup, artfully placed wig hair and Photoshop can do.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Not sure why you should be at the men, if anything I feel sorry for them, I don't imagine "Barbie" does this for free so its not like she is being exploited

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    is it wrong that i would love to have a go on that

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Another troubled girl, sad to say she may not last long.

It's the sick people using her, that get me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X