• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Not Arsed this week"

Collapse

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Doesn't stop you negotiating an exit. You are a business you know and I don't know anyone that has more experience in this area

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

THERE IS NO NOTICE PERIOD IN RADBROKE HALL CONTRACTS!
    Doesn't stop you negotiating an exit. You are a business you know and I don't know anyone that has more experience in this area
    Last edited by northernladuk; 14 November 2012, 12:08.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

There is. Look under Ltd company folding and you have an immediate out.

Should add I did this a few years back when some Perm PM numpty said he'd hold me to contract when I resigned after he'd been a bit of a chunt. Cost £300 to do it, I claimed £20400 tax free out of the ltd and walked. Then cost me another £200 odd to set up new co. Well orth it.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hand your notice in and get a new gig. Change is as good as a break.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Hand your notice in and get a new gig. Change is as good as a break.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Call yourself a contractor?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Does CUK posting time count?
    Well I guess I am invoicing for time so it does kind of.....

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Last break I had was December Last year. Next one will be June next year...... Starting to lose the will to work. Building work at home making life even worse and costing a bomb. Does anybody go through periods of just not doing anything at work - even when there is plenty to do.
    Does CUK posting time count?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Last break I had was December Last year. Next one will be June next year...... Starting to lose the will to work. Building work at home making life even worse and costing a bomb. Does anybody go through periods of just not doing anything at work - even when there is plenty to do.
    No because I'm professional.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    started a topic Not Arsed this week

Not Arsed this week

Working...
X