• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Random fashion question"

Collapse

• JaybeeInCUK
    replied
    You are the product of years and years of training in IT, and have risen to the ranks of it's high-earners.

******* ACT DRESS LIKE IT.

JB

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    I completely sympathise with the OP, i am visually illiterate, i cannot tell what colours go together. I have a chart in my wardrobe of which ties go with which shirts

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I have a very nice purple shirt, wouldn't wear it with my navy blue suit but it looks good with my gray one

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Would a pink shirt be better with the blue suit

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoi View Post
    Is it ok to wear a mid purple shirt with a navy suit, or will i look like a colour blind pimp?
    That depends. Are you a member of the Spanish Olympic Team and has your outfit been supplied for free by some kind commercial sponsorship as a result of your country's fiscal crisis? If the answer is yes, then yes, but not otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoi View Post
    this isn't what the kids call hetro
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Scoi
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hello, this is the 1970's calling. Could we have our colour scheme back please.........
    isn't this what the kids call retro

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No self respecting bloke should know the answer to this question. I think it's a trick to out the gays here.

Nonsense, it's perfectly normal to know this sort of thing. Just ask this guy

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Hello, this is the 1970's calling. Could we have our colour scheme back please.........

Leave a comment:

• Scoi
    replied
    We're currently at 2 against, 1 for, 1 sarcastic no i think and one who just likes the shirt colour. No google images on the combo which could mean its so wrong that no one wants to publish the idea.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    If so you are not the only colour blind blimp. It's what I wore at #2 son's post wedding do.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    No self respecting bloke should know the answer to this question. I think it's a trick to out the gays here.

Leave a comment:

• rubyclaire
    replied
    Mid purple shirt looks very nice and awesome!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X