• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have we done the Virginity Auction?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Are we talking feet above sea level?
    yes.
    it's always intrestin to hear about people were when they heard that Kennedy was shot etc and the first man landed on the moon

when I first 'did it'
    I was at angels zero, on the edge of a field. quite a lovely night really. and dont tell the missus, but I still love that girl

I wonder if the bird who flogged her virginity will have a nice story to tell in 40 years time

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    On a plane . wow

I think we should have a poll. 'How high off the ground were you, when you lost your virginity ?'

Are we talking feet above sea level?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Yes, because being sad is having so much money to be able to throw it away on an hour of pleasure. Most men pay for sex, most just arent that honest about it.
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    All men pay for sex in 1 way or another. I refuse to pay a prostitute, but when you factor in dinners/travel/hourly rate, most women end up costing more than a prostitute if you divide the amount of money on them in a week, divided by the number of hours of sex.
    That assumes you let a woman trick you into paying for everything. And that you spend a lot at a restaurant (or that I overestimate how much hookers cost of course).

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Considering there is a minor operation to restore virginity, there could be an new opening for business.
    fnarr fnarr

the op doesn't restore virginity, it restores the hymen. These are not the same

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Looks like you could both be done under the Trade Descriptions Act.
    are you my wife???

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    what proof is there that she is a virgin..???

it is not like she will bleed like a stuck pig and the hymen can be worn away by anything....

(well I am so big all ladies bleed but... )
    Looks like you could both be done under the Trade Descriptions Act.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    what proof is there that she is a virgin..???

it is not like she will bleed like a stuck pig and the hymen can be worn away by anything....

(well I am so big all ladies bleed but... )

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Signs that she would be prepared to feed me sardines while I spashed in the bath with a wetsuit and made seal noises.

Signs the the rest of the ladies volleyball team would join you both in bed one night.
    Spot on.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What were you looking for when you first chatted up Mrs BP?
    Signs that she would be prepared to feed me sardines while I spashed in the bath with a wetsuit and made seal noises.

What do you think I was looking for when I first chatted up Lady Tester?
    Signs the the rest of the ladies volleyball team would join you both in bed one night.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Money can't buy you love. It can only buy you sex.
    What were you looking for when you first chatted up Mrs BP?
    What do you think I was looking for when I first chatted up Lady Tester?

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    But such a thing is not meant to last.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Yes, because being sad is having so much money to be able to throw it away on an hour of pleasure. Most men pay for sex, most just arent that honest about it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I did

Threaded

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I tried that but it got a trifle messy

How many times did you try it?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I tried that but it got a trifle messy

Then add cream and strawberries and make it an Eton mess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X