• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should children be taught that prawn is not real?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    What, he isn't in Slough???

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Prawn is just the gateway to harder things.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I cry myself to sleep everynight knowing he IS real!
    Mrs DP cries all the way to the bank.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It's not the prawn that's not real - it's crab sticks.

Youngs 16 Seafood Sticks 200G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

Crab flavour sumiri sticks.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Youv'e ruined it for me - I thought Dim was the Earl of Swindon, a real person.

I will have to cry myself to sleep now knowing he is not real
    I cry myself to sleep everynight knowing he IS real!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    He lives north of Newcastle last I heard. I daren't be more specific, as he's reputed to have a gold stash buried at the bottom of his garden.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Youv'e ruined it for me - I thought Dim was the Earl of Swindon, a real person.

I will have to cry myself to sleep now knowing he is not real

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Should children be taught that prawn is not real?

Should children be taught that prawn is not real?

I see no reason why - Dimprawn usually sounds pretty convincing to me.

Living so far north some people might assume he was like Father Christmas, and not real, but it would be cruel to shatter kids illusions by claiming he doesn't exist.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 26 October 2012, 11:40.

Working...
X