• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jimmy Savile Top Ten!"

Collapse

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Teenage Kicks?
    I believe that actually was John Peel's favourite song.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Before most of you lot's time I expect but what about Thank Heaven for Little Girls, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl and You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby - not so much the title so but the line "I can see the judges' eyes as he handed you the prize"

Those were innocent times. I recall walking along a Devon beach decades ago and kids starting talking to me. We had a great time just wandering along chucking stones and looking in rock pools. I was even helping the little one over the rocks. One couldn't dream of doing that now because of what people would think.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Teenage Kicks?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Can't believe no-one's mentioned 'Two Little Boys'.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    When will these Saville allegations ever end? Police are now saying Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    that really is tasteless, he is way off the mark.

one wonders why he didn't go public on allegations before Saville was dead.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Now then, now then as it happens gus & gals, we have a new entry

Only Sixteen - Sam Cooke

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    replied
    All roads lead to jersey

There is a very interesting film called Sun, Sea and Satan by a guy called Bill Maloney, himself a victim of institutional abuse, which sets out the background to the whole Haut de la Garenne horror.

You can find it here

You may also want to Google Hollie Greig - she was a downs syndrome victim of a paedophile ring & the inquest into her ordeal was subject to a shocking establishment cover up.
    Last edited by palatino winotype; 12 October 2012, 08:49.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    "Now then, now then. Do you know the difference between a penis and a cigar?"
    "No Mr Savile"
    "In that case do you want to come for a ride in my Rolls Royce?"
    Why would a 10yo girl want a cigar?

- Young Girl, Gary Puckett

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Feck me..

How low can you go to get a laugh?

Leave a comment:

• sbakoola
    replied
    This whole affair reeks of sinister manipulation and abuse .. it makes me shudder at how vile people can be in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    A lot of young girls learned a valuable lesson from Jimmy Savile: that it's only when he's stiff that it all comes out..

Jimmy savile wanted to change the hit 70'S music chart show on t.v to "POP OFF YOUR TOPS"

"Now then, now then. Do you know the difference between a penis and a cigar?"
    "No Mr Savile"
    "In that case do you want to come for a ride in my Rolls Royce?"
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 11 October 2012, 23:55.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Puppy Love

or hasn't that rumour surfaced yet?

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    I see Jimmy Saville's family have removed his gravestone along with all the flowers growing around it as a mark of respect to his victims. So it just leaves a small hole with no bush around it.

It's what Jimmy would have wanted...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X