• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Do you do date nights?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No. We go away for weekends. In any case, our bedroom is on the 2nd floor, the kids are on the 1st floor and the floors are well soundproofed, so mid-week sex is still on the menu.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    No, but think it's a great idea.
    Does Mr Mudskipper read your posts or are you going to have to tell him direct?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I don't need any marital aids, I'm that good

Not its so long since we have done it without trying to be quiet, she tends to let go a bit, I know I do.
    pah. my missus moan loudly during my luurrvve sessions.

last night it was something about the fence

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    No, but think it's a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you have to use nipple clamps?
    I don't need any marital aids, I'm that good

Not its so long since we have done it without trying to be quiet, she tends to let go a bit, I know I do.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    seriously - yes, Mrs V loves me much more after a nice nosh and some horizontal Samba, quite difficult to achieve with near teenage kids. Mrs V isn't exactly quiet once I get going. Saturday the Kids are off to my Brothers and we are off for Dinner.
    Do you have to use nipple clamps?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    no I'm too busy being screwed by politicians.

Balls - Cooper copulating,

seriously - yes, Mrs V loves me much more after a nice nosh and some horizontal Samba, quite difficult to achieve with near teenage kids. Mrs V isn't exactly quiet once I get going. Saturday the Kids are off to my Brothers and we are off for Dinner.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Do you do date nights?

Do you do date nights?

Do you do date nights?

Working...
X