• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friday Fight What is the best religion? - contains possibly NSFW images"

Collapse

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I can never add any rep to MTT (why does one have to approve a lot of idiot comments you don't agree with before you can approve of a comment you do? Get logical CUK!) but !!! Yeh!!! Best sort!

PS Satanism is clearly best religion. Orgies, drugs, kissing goat's bottoms.

Much better than all that stand up, in nomine patre, sit down, vite missa est, 2 min Catholic sermon, 15 minutes about the parish bingo, wasting your pocket money in the collection plate so the parish priest could buy his whisky, kneel down, et cum spiriti tuo, stand up, mea maxima culpa etc etc. No wonder every sane Catholic is an atheist.
    Too dangerous, what if they're right? You'll then be off for a toasting for eternity with a load of banned CUK members poking you up the jacksie with pitchforks.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I can never add any rep to MTT (why does one have to approve a lot of idiot comments you don't agree with before you can approve of a comment you do? Get logical CUK!) but
    Ex-catholic atheist
    !!! Yeh!!! Best sort!

PS Satanism is clearly best religion. Orgies, drugs, kissing goat's bottoms.

Much better than all that stand up, in nomine patre, sit down, vite missa est, 2 min Catholic sermon, 15 minutes about the parish bingo, wasting your pocket money in the collection plate so the parish priest could buy his whisky, kneel down, et cum spiriti tuo, stand up, mea maxima culpa etc etc. No wonder every sane Catholic is an atheist.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 7 September 2012, 18:31.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I think this girl's an ex-catholic atheist, which is convenient because I am too. That's the best religion. Ex-catholic atheist. Screw, drink, live it up and still feel that delightful sense of naughtiness that comes from momentary pangs of guilt.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    It doesn't really matter, in the end, it is just a variation on a way of justifying adults having imaginary friends
    I use to it justify the voices I hear in my head.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Pastafarians!
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Not if you follow a religion which doesn't teach a personal god, or one which teaches an unfriendly god.
    I prefer goddesses.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    It doesn't really matter, in the end, it is just a variation on a way of justifying adults having imaginary friends
    Not if you follow a religion which doesn't teach a personal god, or one which teaches an unfriendly god.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    We did that already. It's not his best.

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    How to suck at your religion - The Oatmeal

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Flirty Fishing. There used to be a weird commune in East London some years ago which was basically computer and scientific people who all lived in a big house and believed in taking drugs knobbing everything, never could found out exactly where it was

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I would

MTT

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment: