• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Thanks

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thanks"

Collapse

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How many of those 99 are are accountancy related?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    What issues? I got 99 problems and a sockie ain't one.
    How many of those 99 are are accountancy related?

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    As a child? Is this where your issues stem from?
    What issues? I got 99 problems and a sockie ain't one.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    touché
    As a child? Is this where your issues stem from?

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Touchy!

touché

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I expect we will see your name and address posted here soon then?
    Touchy!

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    +1. And most confidentiality clauses contain a twat exception sub-clause.
    I expect we will see your name and address posted here soon then?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I would agree too, but the point is that the accountancy firm in question, NW, did not post private confidential information relating to one of its clients, in fact they went out of their way to help their client and only when their client started throwing toys out the pram threatening legal action based upon what was commonly seen as the idiots own fault did they then describe basic accounting practices that the client failed to understand even though they had emailed them in an idiots guide, nothing personal was posted simply defending their reputation from a trolling idiot.
    +1. And most confidentiality clauses contain a twat exception sub-clause.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I have to add, whoever the forum poster is - I totally agree with this statement.
    I would agree too, but the point is that the accountancy firm in question, NW, did not post private confidential information relating to one of its clients, in fact they went out of their way to help their client and only when their client started throwing toys out the pram threatening legal action based upon what was commonly seen as the idiots own fault did they then describe basic accounting practices that the client failed to understand even though they had emailed them in an idiots guide, nothing personal was posted simply defending their reputation from a trolling idiot.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I have to add, whoever the forum poster is - I totally agree with this statement.
    Witch Sockie, burn ban him!

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    All I know is if I saw a Accountant posting confidential private accounting information to counter a valid criticism from a paying client , I would steer well clear.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It was worth repeating.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Sorry I missed that

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.
    Don't worry. I just wanted to post the same insult a second time.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Bums. Have I missed all the fun again?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Sorry I missed that

Maybe he'll spend his week-long ban learning how to do his own accounts. More likely he'll be trolling on some other forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X