• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is forum member StephJones?"

Collapse

• moggy
    replied
    she's had a go on me too...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've had a Brillopad and a Suityou01 browse my profile. I think this may be some ruse by a couple of old queens.

I suggest we ban them next.
    Are you saying that your profile page is one of CUK's prime cottaging spots?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Can I just checking if asking for someone to be banned is a still a banning offence?
    *cough* rat *cough*

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I cant see Steph's profile anymore on this forum. Has it been blocked?

Anyway, depending on what is on the profile, it could well be a clever search engine optimisation exploit targetting forums.
    Yep, I did ask admin to remove Steph

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Big difference between asking and suggesting. For example it may be suggested that you are a sychophantic twat but I haven't asked you. I just know you are.
    No I just know how to wind you up.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Cojak,

Can I just checking if asking for someone to be banned is a still a banning offence?
    Big difference between asking and suggesting. For example it may be suggested that you are a sychophantic twat but I haven't asked you. I just know you are.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I've had a Brillopad and a Suityou01 browse my profile. I think this may be some ruse by a couple of old queens.

Cojak,

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And via the ancient mariners: Stealth spam site strategy - a mention of Steph from 2005...
    Interesting mod education, thank NF.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
    A quick google shows we're (I hope you don't mind me grouping us into a collective) not the only ones...

Is there a bot on this forum: "StephJones". - Page 6 - Yachting and Boating World Forums
    And via the ancient mariners: Stealth spam site strategy - a mention of Steph from 2005...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I cant see Steph's profile anymore on this forum. Has it been blocked?

Anyway, depending on what is on the profile, it could well be a clever search engine optimisation exploit targetting forums.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    She's been sniffing round my back orifice too....
    indeed

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    maybe Steph Jones | LinkedIn ?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Probably exactly what they are aiming for to boost numbers.

They obviously haven't come across a CUK holiday before
    but the last CUK holiday resulted in a good kicking from mumsnet.

I don't think we have the squad to mount a good, sustained holiday

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    A quick google shows we're (I hope you don't mind me grouping us into a collective) not the only ones...

Is there a bot on this forum: "StephJones". - Page 6 - Yachting and Boating World Forums

Leave a comment:

Working...
X