• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Barclays marketing staff fired"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    HTH
    Did it for you. Signed MF so we should get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    I wonder what happens when these people discover that wherever they have moved their cash to - has also been up to rate fixing when the results of the other investigations are released.

When they run out of banks to move it to - presumably they will move it back to Barclays
    I fancy a lot of them will have been peeved off with Barclays anyway. They use every sharp practise going, and have Indian call centres. It's only lack of inertia that keeps people banking with them IMO.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I keep hearing stories about people moving away from Barclays and wonder if they are losing a significant number of banking customers and whether they couldn't care less as long as they can lend to people and create money out of thin air that way.
    I wonder what happens when these people discover that wherever they have moved their cash to - has also been up to rate fixing when the results of the other investigations are released.

When they run out of banks to move it to - presumably they will move it back to Barclays

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I keep hearing stories about people moving away from Barclays and wonder if they are losing a significant number of banking customers and whether they couldn't care less as long as they can lend to people and create money out of thin air that way.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The Barclays will take you for a ride slogan on the Boris bikes was a one good too. Bankers are getting so cocky I checked whether it was a fake.
    This one:

which someone on this forum posted not long back.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The Barclays will take you for a ride slogan on the Boris bikes was a good one too. Bankers are getting so cocky I checked whether it was a fake.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NickFitz again.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...had-share.html

U
    FAIL
    AT THE
    INTERNETZ

lol

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    It's a joke no one said it was real.
    Hang on the picture or this sockie account of yours?

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    It's a joke no one said it was real.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If the picture URL contains the words FAKE-BARCLAYS-AD I think its a -ve for you!
    You must spread some Reputation around before negging russell again.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    If the picture URL contains the words FAKE-BARCLAYS-AD I think its a -ve for you!

EDIT, and I know I spelt FAIL incorrectly when negging you, I was being ironic
    Last edited by SimonMac; 6 July 2012, 12:29.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    hicn says its a fake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X