• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans?"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Just loaded up the car with the gear because tonight we´re going to :

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Whisky mate, just whisky is the salve for your ailment.

Hope you get better.
    Or man up. wimp.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed.

Whisky mate, just whisky is the salve for your ailment.

Hope you get better.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Playing golf (probably in the rain).

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    being a geek and playing Mass Effect 3 all weekend, with a bit of luck...

(I'm dreaming......)

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather. Might nip down to the local pool for a swim. Curry tonight - the one I made last night. My weekend started yesterday lunchtime.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I will be watching football, drinking beer and playing with the many flavours of random OS I've installed on my ESX box.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Grand Prix and Football I expect in between maybe a bit of work on plan B tomorrow and perhaps out for afternoon tea on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I will be working if it's raining (Can take time off when it's not then) Working on garden & outbuildings if it stops raining long enough for the swamp to drain a bit.

May watch some movies this weekend.

Watched that "Woman in Black" last night. It was far better than I expected.

Wife is currently stuck into "50 Shades of Grey" so doubt I'll get her interested in anything else

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Heading back to God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire after a few weekends traveling to Somerset to see the kids, I have a house with rooms in various stages of renovation but am feeling very CBA so will plan on doing very little

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Seeing my sis tomorrow & not sure about Sunday... whatever it is, it will have to be something to help entertain the little one too.

Will the fecking weather improve?? I'm so bored of the rain

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Easy relaxing weekend for me.

Got a new cookbook "Rasoi: New Indian Kitchen" and shall be trying some of the recipes from there.

Also might have a sniff of the new game The Secret World.

Praying that clients do not do their usual and send an email at 4:59pm with demands as is normally their wont....!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Went to be all achy. Woke up shivering in the night, teeth chattering, terrible dreams, bit delirious. Then 6am, sweating, headache, bunged up, aches & pains. Took some pills, OJ, back to bed.

Think it's a mild case of the black death ebola aids virus again.
    How did you know? Did some of the cuk posters make sense?

Missus has talked about getting an undertaker around to measure me up.

(I'm still fricking invoicing though)
    I hope she got you more life insurance first?

Sounds more like aids to me. I reckon a few cups of green tea will sort you out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X