• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Foreign Children

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Foreign Children"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Will heaven be full of people with mullets and polyester poundstretcher suits?
    I think that if you have a mullet and a polyester poundstretcher suit, when you get to heaven, God will have a mullet too.

And if you are into footie, God will be their in his Rooney shirt saying 'on me ead son'

thats what I would do, if I was God

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Better than 'Ain't no homos going to heaven' surely....

Will heaven be full of people with mullets and polyester poundstretcher suits?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Better than 'Ain't no homos going to heaven' surely....

Last edited by northernladuk; 6 June 2012, 13:20.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    As religions go, Druidry sounds brill, it largely revolves around the veneration of nature apparently. Great! Let's put wasps, slugs, mice and squirrels before so many crappy people, I can relate to that.

PS Not cats though, ghastly little creatures.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Killed all the Druids.

These are not the Druids you are looking for

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Ah.

Dear dead days beyond recall.

Now I have to step into the gutter to allow the members of the PLA to use all of the pavement.

Ho hum.
    and the Romans!

don't talk to me about the bluddy Romans!

What did they ever do for us eh?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Peoples Liberation Army.

The heroes of Tiananmen.
    So what's their plan for South Wales?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Ah.

Dear dead days beyond recall.

Now I have to step into the gutter to allow the members of the PLA to use all of the pavement.

Ho hum.
    PLA?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Robert Louis Stevenson was Scottish.

And, he spent the majority of his adult life living abroad.

I'm not sure that he would wear the 'little-Englander' title very comfortably.
    FFS, don't let facts get in the way!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Personally I think its harmless. Quite quaint in a way. Just saying that its best to be English; a sentiment that was commonplace when I was a kid.
    Robert Louis Stevenson was Scottish.

And, he spent the majority of his adult life living abroad.

I'm not sure that he would wear the 'little-Englander' title very comfortably.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, it's best to be from Yorkshire. But if you can't manage that, anywhere oop North is good. But if you can't manage that, then English. If you can't manage that British is fine. If you can't manage that, at least be European-Non-French.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    ...we could all live in peace here on Earth and gang up on the three headed greenie slime monsters from procyon 6.
    And when that's done there are the Rangers supporters.
    Last edited by Cliphead; 5 June 2012, 20:12.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    ...Just saying that its best to be English...
    Well, it's best to be from Yorkshire. But if you can't manage that, anywhere oop North is good. But if you can't manage that, then English. If you can't manage that British is fine. If you can't manage that, at least be European.

If only there was life on other planets, we could all live in peace here on Earth and gang up on the three headed greenie slime monsters from procyon 6.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    and yer knob wont work properly any more
    I used to have that problem. But now I am in training its no longer an issue.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Times move on what was acceptable when you were young isn't always acceptable now
    Maybe people should stop asking if it's acceptable so much and ask a) is it true? and b) is there a reason for saying it?

There is far too much suppression of free opinion and failure to tackle major problems because nobody is prepared to discuss them causes far more resentment in the end.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X