• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Perfume

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Perfume"

Collapse

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Didn't notice. Bit gutted now. Was hoping for an update of how the bottle of perfume got him a golden ticket.
    No just a year's supply of blue pills...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Everyone is replying to a 3 year old thread.

George is either looks back on that time with fondness or prefers to draw a veil over the whole sorry business.

But it was worth a laugh (spending 40 quid on a perfume because he didn't want to appear cheap. ).
    I must fluff some more of the classic threads sometime.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Make that 5 year old since the first post.

And George hasn't been heard from since September 2012

Didn't notice. Bit gutted now. Was hoping for an update of how the bottle of perfume got him a golden ticket.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

George is either looks back on that time with fondness or prefers to draw a veil over the whole sorry business.

But it was worth a laugh (spending 40 quid on a perfume because he didn't want to appear cheap. ).
    Make that 5 year old since the first post.

And George hasn't been heard from since September 2012

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
    Yeah, I know. Spidey sense tells me gold digger, but I can take it on the chin for a bit.

Did I say she was super stunning!
    Nearly spat my drink out at that. Surely you need to check that shes going to take it on the chin so to speak if you shell out for a pressie?

Lapdancer eh? So her growler has been given a good bit of an airing then? Plenty of people will have given it a viewing (at the very least).

Saying that, £30 bottle of perfume in exchange for "services" from a worldy - can't go wrong.

Not for me mind, being married and all, and not woolly....
    Last edited by psychocandy; 13 July 2017, 09:18.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
    I dont have any pics, but in good community spirit I'm willing to get some!... if i get at least one mother flippin perfurme suggestion!
    Jo Malone if your feeling flush...

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    'Over-sexualised' Femfresh shaving advert banned - BBC News

Does this cause offence? I have watched it numerous times and I still cannot decide.
    This one's far cleverer....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    'Over-sexualised' Femfresh shaving advert banned - BBC News

Does this cause offence? I have watched it numerous times and I still cannot decide.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    <toodles off for a quick spritz...>

Today I am mostly wearing Evelyn & Crabtree's Cayman Winds.

Leave a comment:

• Sands of Time
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Don't listen to them GeorgeB. She sounds like a lovely lass.

Tone

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Don't listen to them GeorgeB. She sounds like a lovely lass.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    In my experience, any money spent on someone you are dating is invariably a waste of money and something you will regret after you never see them again, and Im talking birthdays and Xmas here.

Would never ever consider buying something for someone on a first date. Havent you heard the saying, no one wants to buy a cow when you can get the milk for free. And trust me, the milk is always free.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X