• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are we (ltd co. contractors) 'agency workers' ?"

Collapse

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    That's funny, it really is. You come here pontificating and abusing everyone and have the temerity to call me a

Honestly, very funny.

Still a permie posting on a contractor board, getting his turns from abusing people.

Yup, got your number.
    WOHS+1

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
    yes, for £££ + VAT, as it's my intellectual product after all. it's not included in the base package though. (which really just barely gets me out of bed)

Ah, so that explains why so many here are so grumpy.
    IIRC, you sign that Intellectual product away with the T&C's of most contracts....

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Oh good, he's started the escalation phase of this sockie. The pattern now is increasing rudeness then a short ban, followed by a promise to behave before ending up getting banned permanently. Then the next incarnation is born.

It's kind of beautiful, the cycle of sockie.
    He's incredibly easy to push over the edge too.

Leave a comment:

• yetanotherbob
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Lets be honest most contractors are temps.
    You are offering training,
    yes, for £££ + VAT, as it's my intellectual product after all. it's not included in the base package though. (which really just barely gets me out of bed)

But most go in sit on a seat and get told what to do.
    Ah, so that explains why so many here are so grumpy.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Oh good, he's started the escalation phase of this sockie. The pattern now is increasing rudeness then a short ban, followed by a promise to behave before ending up getting banned permanently. Then the next incarnation is born.

See ya

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    anyway, as you're a punk ass permie, with an attitude of a public sector worker, I am out.

Loving the ignore the function this site has.

Kisses Spod.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Ex-contractor, 25 years behind the bell and bucket.

What's your excuse other than you're a who's been banned previously, what's the attraction to this forum?
    That's funny, it really is. You come here pontificating and abusing everyone and have the temerity to call me a

Honestly, very funny.

Still a permie posting on a contractor board, getting his turns from abusing people.

Yup, got your number.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Like permies coming on here getting all turned on by being a cock?
    Ex-contractor, 25 years behind the bell and bucket.

What's your excuse other than you're a who's been banned previously, what's the attraction to this forum?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Or it could be that certain arseholes get themselves perma-banned, create another ID and start again. Little realising that however hard they try, certain little things give the game away.
    Like permies coming on here getting all turned on by being a cock?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    It's an easy option for lots here.

I disagree, so I am going to try and discredit them.

Cheap shots, thats all.
    Or it could be that certain arseholes get themselves perma-banned, create another ID and start again. Little realising that however hard they try, certain little things give the game away.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Experience.
    Originally posted by darrenb View Post
    Why is it that whenever a contractor has a post count less than 100, all regulars leap on him and call him a troll, and express opinions so contrarian that they end up sounding like sock puppets for agents and/or Hector?
    It's an easy option for lots here.

I disagree, so I am going to try and discredit them.

Cheap shots, thats all.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Nah 71 (although as he hasn't called admin a wazzock yet probably 72,000).
    Technically I think this should be wazzak as Urban dictionary has 2 entries for this with wazzock only having 1. Wazzack also has one entry but that appears to relate to the foreskin of a donkey so not quite the same...

HTH

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by darrenb View Post
    Why is it that whenever a contractor has a post count less than 100, all regulars leap on him and call him a troll, and express opinions so contrarian that they end up sounding like sock puppets for agents and/or Hector?
    Experience.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I'm a temp wherever I go. I know that. The niche area I work in means all my work is project based, and I am in when they start, out when they finish. I don't source the roles, apart from when previous companies come back for me and I charge a premium because I understand all of the above.

When the government stop me working this way, I'll work somewhere else, or I will do something else.

It's life, it happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X