• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Foul languaged diatribes and acrimonious or invective haranguing of posters thread"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    My infraction list states I did use the C word and managed to do it in a way that it showed to the recipient!

CONTRACT?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    And at least no one on here used the c word unlike mf in his last feedback. At least he now knows what he is.
    My infraction list states I did use the C word and managed to do it in a way that it showed to the recipient!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    And at least no one on here used the c word unlike mf in his last feedback. At least he now knows what he is.
    They didn't

He Did?

He isn't is he

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    It originally was Mods but I like Cojak so didn't want to tar her with the same brush as the other two twonks

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I have.
    Well put your fingers in your ears when CM is calling you

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You really meant mods but wanted someone else to say it so they get the infraction?
    It originally was Mods but I like Cojak so didn't want to tar her with the same brush as the other two twonks

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I haven't seen the terms "Twonk" or "Numpty" used yet
    I have.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I haven't seen the terms "Twonk" or "Numpty" used yet

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Or Admins as we call them here
    You really meant mods but wanted someone else to say it so they get the infraction?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But at least he's not a dullard who dreams of being a wannabe two-faced spawny eyed bow legged spinless flouncing bedwetting half-wit inbred racist incestuous wazak / philistine / granny shagger
    Or Admins as we call them here

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    But at least he's not a dullard who dreams of being a wannabe two-faced spawny eyed bow legged spinless flouncing bedwetting half-wit inbred racist incestuous wazak / philistine / granny shagger
    How do you know? He may harbour such desires...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Apologise for that. POP!
    Sorry

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Apologise for that. POP!
    **** you!