• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you were on death row"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If you were on death row and had a last request, what would it be?
    To celebrate my 150th birthday on the lawn of the Whithouse

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I would call the head warder over and grab him by the nuts.
    Wasn't that Xeno's reply?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I would call the head warder over and grab him by the nuts.

Then when he says 'are you trying to cure my waterworks like Tom Hanks in 'the green mile'?'

I'd say 'no, if you don't let me go Im gonna pull your balls off'

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    ftfy.
    Type: Posts; Keyword(s): Bastard Fat Off Seriously You; User: Churchill; Forum: General and child forums

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    I'm surprised so many survive years on death row. Surely the blood pressure would kill some off before their time? I tend to get worked up about things, so I doubt I'd last the course.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's on a mission. He's attempting to reach the record of being the first poster to have written '1 million' words on CUK. Once he has reached that level, he plans to extract all of his posts, reorder all of the words in order and produce a frequency chart of the most common words he's used.

As an aside, BP has offered to do the same for Spod, to save him the time though I have already done it. His top three in order are

Bastard
    Fat
    F**k
    Off
    Seriously
    You
    ftfy.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If you were on death row and had a last request, what would it be?

"Make sure the client pays my final invoice."

Natus Contractor, mortuus Contractor.
    Last edited by nomadd; 26 April 2012, 12:24.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's on a mission. He's attempting to reach the record of being the first poster to have written '1 million' words on CUK. Once he has reached that level, he plans to extract all of his posts, reorder all of the words in order and produce a frequency chart of the most common words he's used.

As an aside, BP has offered to do the same for Spod, to save him the time though I have already done it. His top three in order are

F**k
    Off
    Seriously
    A boy has to have a hobby.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Can you please lock Mr Pad's account on CUK so that we dont have to read a lot of drivel everyday.

F**k
    Off
    Seriously

Leave a comment:

• rd409
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    If it was death by firing squad, I'd ask could I stand on the other side of the wall.
    and they can then use a cannon instead of gun(s)..........

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Can you please lock Mr Pad's account on CUK so that we dont have to read a lot of drivel everyday.
    How are you going to read all my drivel when you are dead?

Maybe its very altruistic of you to think of everyone else?

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    If it was death by firing squad, I'd ask could I stand on the other side of the wall.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    That I can take my selection of world leaders, terrorists & politicians with me.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I dunno, but I'd whisper it very quietly, and when the guv'nor said 'Pardon' I'd be off!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X