• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A thread to bully all hypocritical atheist twunts ..."

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    I think your hearing may be going - they said "silly sod"

HTH
    Any guy can be a sex god these days if they are gifted with reasonable good looks and a magic blue pill

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I've been called a sex god many times. Does this make me some kind of Deity?
    I think your hearing may be going - they said "silly sod"

HTH

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    You don't need religion to be a good person.

In fact some of the worst crimes in history have been done in the name of religion.
    That old chestnut again. Millions were killed in the name of Communism, does that make Communism a bad thing? ... oh, wait...

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Yes, but a very very minor one.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    That's an idea! Let's all gang up on wishy-washy agnostics!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    May his merciful shadow fall upon thee.
    Lexx?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    May his merciful shadow fall upon thee.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Quite. A form belief that there is in no flying spaghetti monster is not rational
    Not fixed at all. A spaghetti monster would obviously have had to visit Italy. Did anyone see him?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    What most amatuer hour atheists fail to realise is that the whole point of religious faith is that there is no proof.

If there was proof, then there would be no need for faith
    But their whole argue that god exists because you can't prove that god doesn't exist, but then they get funny when you counter with asking them to prove that the FSM doesn't exist

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    No, you did manage to bring it down a peg
    Proof?

Oh, sorry, you didn't need that...

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    I see what you did there.

And here was me thinking this debate couldn't get any dumber.
    No, you did manage to bring it down a peg

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    What most amatuer hour atheists fail to realise is that the whole point of religious faith is that there is no proof.

I see what you did there.

And here was me thinking this debate couldn't get any dumber.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Look at what the lack of religion has done to this country. That debate programme on the BBC on last Sunday morning was cracking - finally some people are starting to realise that lack of religion is a bad thing.
    Yeah, it's working wonders elsewhere in the world: National Mirror - Boko Haram: Stop religious killings, UN, group tell FG

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    I'd disagree with that actually.

Most atheists basic point is that there is no proof.

Ergo, show us proof, and we'll be happy to acknowledge God's existence. That's easy.

Believer: Here is proof God exists.
    God: Yep, here I am.
    All Atheists: Cool, fair enough.

Whether we choose to follow him is the next question.

Last edited by Spacecadet; 29 March 2012, 20:05.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water, goblins definitely exist.
    And they bite, too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X