• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Current Ban List

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Current Ban List"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Phew, no, it's not possible.
    *mental note to slip an update past admin*

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by ZuiderZee View Post
    TBH I think the offer of a couple of pints and watching the footie and your revolution or counter-revolution will be forgotten in............. well about 1/2 pint
    I've only got four beers left, you might be onto something there

Leave a comment:

• ZuiderZee
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You may try and silence me with your 9223372036854775807 infraction points (btw is this a record, I am suprised I could be unbanned after that many ) but you will never silence the cause!
    TBH I think the offer of a couple of pints and watching the footie and your revolution or counter-revolution will be forgotten in............. well about 1/2 pint

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    You may try and silence me with your 9223372036854775807 infraction points (btw is this a record, I am suprised I could be unbanned after that many ) but you will never silence the cause!
    It's ok, once you learn to embrace all that is fluffy and sweet, you'll see there was no cause for the 'cause' whatsoever. Free your mind.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Her fluffyness is a benevolent leader. Her enforcers on the other hand......

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Deadly serious d000hg, this is the rising of the Animal Army, as predicted by the FSM.

EDIT: Albeit a peaceful one, as we are led by Her Fluffiness.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Other than pratting around in the revolution thread, has Simon done anything to get banned or is it all part of the joke?
    No jokes.

Leave a comment:

• zharrt
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Other than pratting around in the revolution thread, has Simon done anything to get banned or is it all part of the joke?
    The Stasi of the new rodent regime don't think its prating about, be warned anyone could be next unless you join the fight.

Vive La Revolution!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zharrt
    replied
    Really? Oh. Ok.

What shall I do with all this battery acid now?
    As much as I guessed, trumped up charges

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Really? Oh. Ok.

Oh I wondered where it was. As you've got it out it would be a shame to waste it.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I think we may let him continue. A single protester is not a problem unless he gathers more followers.
    Really? Oh. Ok.

Leave a comment:

• zharrt
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I think we may let him continue. A single protester is not a problem unless he gathers more followers.
    One single protester fighting for what they believe is more powerful than 100 paid soldiers!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Ah gotcha

30 btw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X