• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Confession

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Confession"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Onions

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    You have to be really intelligent to post something in the wrong thread!
    And even more intelligent not to notice and reply to it

Seems like we proved that atheists and believers can both be prize chumps.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Onions

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    PS Not quite sure I believe it but I like to annoy d00000000000000000000gh!
    Sas posted a more credible link a while ago than that dross

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Well maybe more intelligent people(who are more likely to be well off) are more religious?
    Religion and Intelligence

http://www.humanreligions.info/intelligence.html#IQ

PS Not quite sure I believe it but I like to annoy d00000000000000000000gh!

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I was supposed to -ve rep Zoid but ending up giving him +ve
    Freudian, subliminal stimuli

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have +ve repped SB for a while - good posts.

I was ignoring Zoid until I got -ve repped for a reply I made to him. I cant check from the office but I will check tonight - I am 99% sure it was him. In the meantime I have negative repped : and as I have so many posts my rep counts. I do have -ve repping - but sometimes it is unavoidable.

PS I always return +ve rep if anyone wants some back.....
    I was supposed to -ve rep Zoid but ending up giving him +ve

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    xor eax,eax

"debug.com" doesn't like that.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    I beg to differ Churchill, I cans ee you're getting all het up, with a few people here. Calm down son. It's a forum, not life and death. Or is this being cowardly

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Anger? You've got to be kidding. It'd take more than you to wind me up, son.
    xor eax,eax

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    I do get irony, but I am detecting that your legendary ability to see irony has been temporarily lost in the fog of anger currently pervading your thoughts.

Anger, hmm, seen that mentioned once or twice by yourself before. Unlike you, however, I am not too precious to worry about you getting all mardy at me, you see, bed wettign gets you nowhere on a forum...
    Anger? You've got to be kidding. It'd take more than you to wind me up, son.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    I do get irony, but I am detecting that your legendary ability to see irony has been temporarily lost in the dog of anger currently pervading your thoughts.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    All hail the almighty
    I do get irony, but I am detecting that your legendary ability to see irony has been temporarily lost in the fog of anger currently pervading your thoughts.

Anger, hmm, seen that mentioned once or twice by yourself before. Unlike you, however, I am not too precious to worry about you getting all mardy at me, you see, bed wettign gets you nowhere on a forum...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X