• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Argahhhhhhhhh!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Argahhhhhhhhh!"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Except no Timberwolf - Wonder what happened to him, as he stopped posting abruptly about a year ago.
    He heard Poundland were going into administration and is buried under all the tat he bought?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I was just reading through this thinking "Same tulip, different year"
    Except no Timberwolf - Wonder what happened to him, as he stopped posting abruptly about a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I've just been asked by client Sales today to perform a little light BA work for them.

Which is nice...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Should we ask one of the mods to write you a note excusing you from work today?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I woke up again in the middle of the night again with the 'BA fairy'
    You got drunk with SY01?

edit: only just realised this was an old thread and I'd already made this joke

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    12 months on and FFS!!!!!!
    I was just reading through this thinking "Same tulip, different year"

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Two and a half weeks worth of intense analysis, modelling, design, mockups, diagrams, process flows and I do my big presentation.

One twunt picks up on the fact that I'd put the 30th of Feb in an example date column, another a spelling mistake and a third that two numbers didn't round properly (all mockups). To be completed with a moan about not being allowed to buy the software they wanted, how the previous attempt took 18 months and wasted $1m dollars and a shruggy 'yeah looks like you've got the basics' and that was it.

Coonts.
    All that hard work pissed up the wall with sloppyness. You do it to yourself, you really do.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Oh thanks for the negative rep MF
    That makes you responsible for around 83% of my negative rep - you must be so proud

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You and SY were together for Valentine's?
    Someone should bring back the "like" button for this post.

Leave a comment:

• EricBartlett
    replied
    Two and a half weeks worth of intense analysis, modelling, design, mockups, diagrams, process flows and I still can't get the basics right! Stupid dates, Speeling mishtakes. Very amateurish basic stuff really.
    I ought to go back to something more low level as I am obviously not cut out for this customer facing lark
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Two and a half weeks worth of intense analysis, modelling, design, mockups, diagrams, process flows and I do my big presentation.

One twunt picks up on the fact that I'd put the 30th of Feb in an example date column, another a spelling mistake and a third that two numbers didn't round properly (all mockups). To be completed with a moan about not being allowed to buy the software they wanted, how the previous attempt took 18 months and wasted $1m dollars and a shruggy 'yeah looks like you've got the basics' and that was it.

Coonts.
    Are you in this for the gratitude or the money?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    But I woke up again in the middle of the night again with the 'BA fairy'
    You and SY were together for Valentine's?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Do you think about his penis often?
    Not as often as he does

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    >sigh< yet another vanity post from MF.
    By the thread title, I was hoping his penis had caught fire whist he was trying to find it with his magnifying glass...

Do you think about his penis often?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    >sigh< yet another vanity post from MF.
    By the thread title, I was hoping his penis had caught fire whist he was trying to find it with his magnifying glass...

Keriste am I happy to see you.

POTD btw.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X