• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Backup too thorough"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A gender-confused dominatrix? Niche within a niche!
    Apologies. I went back and edited. Should have been "she says she".

Oh wait. I am supposed to defend my post to the last? d000hg is totally wrong....

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    northernladyuk was quite happy when she saw it.
    She has taken you up the Gary?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Why would you want a picture of Brillopads arse covered in whipmarks???

northernladyuk was quite happy when she saw it.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    She says he dealt out some VERY tough punishment - especially for those men who dared to get an erection!
    A gender-confused dominatrix? Niche within a niche!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    That is not the CUK way!! Never back pedal or admit to a failing. Defend your post to the last, even if that means suggesting you like to look at mens bottoms.
    You're right. I'm sorry.

DAMMIT.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Good point. I clearly hadn't thought of all the consequences of my actions.

That is not the CUK way!! Never back pedal or admit to a failing. Defend your post to the last, even if that means suggesting you like to look at mens bottoms.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    NSFW miss whiplash massive bazongas NSFW

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Good point. I clearly hadn't thought of all the consequences of my actions.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This thread is invalid without pics.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Usually one cannot backup too much. But a few years ago I wrote a website for a dominatrix. I thought I had all the backups in a place only I could find them. Last night my daughter went on the main computer and afterwards said to Mrs BP "I just saw a very rude photo. It was of someone's bottom. And it had scratches on. But I can't find it again."

I found and removed the offending evidence. But to make sure I will definetly be getting netbooks for the older kids for their birthday.

umm a ‘friend’ had some photos (for medical study purposes) on a USB stick. He deleted them and uploaded his holiday pics. The USB stick was then plugged into a digital photo print machine at ASDA. It showed all the deleted pics as well as the holiday ones.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Might I suggest you use a VM for your ummmm webserver.

One without shared folders/drives in the interests of security.

Otherwise you run the risk of your confidential client training videos appearing on the TV downstairs cos you plugged your ext drive into your Win7 media server.

That's probably what I would do if I developed websites.
    Confidential backups go on a seperate external drive to other media and then the media server is setup to only read files from a certain directory anyway

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    external drives are quite handy for that sort of thing.. so i've been told anyway
    Might I suggest you use a VM for your ummmm webserver.

One without shared folders/drives in the interests of security.

Otherwise you run the risk of your confidential client training videos appearing on the TV downstairs cos you plugged your ext drive into your Win7 media server.

That's probably what I would do if I developed websites.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Linky?
    But if you want that sort of thing she advertised through a site called British Spanking - I think it is .com? The dominatrix wrote stories for a spanking magazine. Her husband has been the male model in another magazine. So many times they did a compilation of his greatest hits....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Linky?
    Sorry - website has gone now. I assure you it was rubbish - done using wordstar. Stop sniggering at the back...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    This thread is invalid without pics.
    My daughter could not find it again - so I have no idea which one. However the majority of the piccies were male bottoms - only a couple of womens. I think both Mrs BP and me posed - the "scratches" were actually lipstick! However some photos were of the dominatrix's clients. She says she dealt out some VERY tough punishment - especially for those men who dared to get an erection!
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 7 February 2012, 14:08.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X