• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    We have got friends round tonight - and friends over for Sunday lunch. Mrs BP is busy cleaning now.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    fluff

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris View Post
    Spending a bit of time on Plan-B and also skating on the canals around Amsterdam.

And a soothing beer or three of course...

Boris
    You've gone native!

Hmm not sure If I want to brave the lakes/canals my way.

also can't skate for toffee

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    for the gamers

Wow, the séance looks great in that pic. Wish I was doing that this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris View Post
    Spending a bit of time on Plan-B and also skating on the canals around Amsterdam.

Boris
    When the canals are frozen where do the Dutch dump their old cycles and supermarket trolleys?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Currently in Barcelona. Picasso museum this morning I think.

A balmy 10°C.

Leave a comment:

• Boris
    replied
    Plan B +++

Boris

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does snow stop you working on SKA?
    It can stop me from going to office and these days I prefer not to do serious work from home.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Working on SKA, snow permitting.
    Does snow stop you working on SKA?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working on SKA, snow permitting.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I will be spending my first weekend away from my wife, son & mistress, dressed in an orange jumpsuit mostly trying to avoid the showers.

Oh no, that's not me. That's someone else.
    He was on remand for ages so I'm sure he knows what to do.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I have almost got bored of Skyrim (Bit samey after a while isn't it?) so I might venture outside.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I will be spending my first weekend away from my wife, son & mistress, dressed in an orange jumpsuit mostly trying to avoid the showers.

Oh no, that's not me. That's someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    for the gamers

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Here